Schilling wants Clemens to give up all his awards...

BearSox

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 19, 2007 -> 10:28 PM)
Well, Clemens hasn't bothered speaking at all in the week since the report came out, so why shouldn't someone go after him?

I agree with that statement, but what makes Schilling that guy?

Better yet, what's better? Talking trash about a guy who did steroids or campaigning for a cokehead?

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Dec 19, 2007 -> 10:34 PM)

Better yet, what's better? Talking trash about a guy who did steroids or campaigning for a cokehead?

Well if Schilling is a guy who made his whole career the honest way, what doesn't give him the right to be that guy? The only difference between other guys who didn't do it and Schilling is that he actually has the balls to call out Clemens.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Dec 20, 2007 -> 01:03 AM)
Well if Schilling is a guy who made his whole career the honest way, what doesn't give him the right to be that guy? The only difference between other guys who didn't do it and Schilling is that he actually has the balls to call out Clemens.

It's interesting that Schilling didn't have the balls to talk to George Mitchell when he was asked to -- Frank Thomas is the only active MLB player that did. Schilling wants to look like a brave "guardian of the game" now that he sees what the right play is, and I'm sure the media will buy that crap.

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Dec 19, 2007 -> 10:34 PM)

What makes you that guy??? Who are you to say what you just said? I don't think Bush was a cokehead when he was runing for pres. I'm sure you were an asshole at various moments of your life....how about I let the follow you around forever. From now on whenever I see you post you will be known as ASSHOLE.