Which Presidential Candidate would you want to have a beer with?

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Dec 22, 2007 -> 12:27 PM)
So which Presidential candidate would you want to have a beer with?

I pick Mitt Romney. He's mormon, and therefore does not drink. So I would get both beers. Your choice?

He'd probably drink if you promised to vote for him.... ZING!

By the way, the price for that drink isn't as expensive as you might think. Cantu, a local builder here, bundles contributions and has Hill Bill down here a couple times a year. Donate $1000 and be at the reception. Maybe not as private as the scenario that Rex invisioned in teh question, but shows just how easy it is to meet a Presiudential candidate or former President.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Dec 24, 2007 -> 02:07 AM)
Kucinich definitely. Back in Ireland if you catch one, they usually have to tell you were their pot of gold is. One beer = rich.

I was going to say some kind of sexist comment about wanting Hillary to serve me the beer, but I think this comment is the winner. Congratulations! :notworthy :lol:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 24, 2007 -> 01:41 AM)
Hillary, as she would then be supplying a miner, and her campaign would take a serious hit.

I thought you were a college student? Or did you mean minor?

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Dec 24, 2007 -> 02:07 AM)
Kucinich definitely. Back in Ireland if you catch one, they usually have to tell you were their pot of gold is. One beer = rich.

:notworthy :lolhitting nicely played.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Dec 28, 2007 -> 01:42 PM)
Do any of the republicans even drink? Isn't that against god or the bible.

Heck no. Jesus turned water into wine and wine is a central component in the Christian mass. Christian Conservatives are just wound too tight for their own good.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 28, 2007 -> 02:04 PM)
Heck no. Jesus turned water into wine and wine is a central component in the Christian mass. Christian Conservatives are just wound too tight for their own good.

The irish consider drinking to be very heavenly and the path to the truth. The only reason Jesus made water into wine was that Guinness wasn't invented yet.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Dec 28, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
The irish consider drinking to be very heavenly and the path to the truth. The only reason Jesus made water into wine was that Guinness wasn't invented yet.

And the only reason God invented alcohol was to make sure we Irish didn't end up ruling the planet. :drink

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Dec 22, 2007 -> 11:27 AM)
So which Presidential candidate would you want to have a beer with?

I pick Mitt Romney. He's mormon, and therefore does not drink. So I would get both beers. Your choice?

Q: Why should you always take TWO Mormons fishing with you?

A: If you only take one, he'll drink all your beer.