Read this from a twins fan..

JoshPR

Am I missing something here? I didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said. I may not agree with everything he says, but it is his opinion, and he's being very objectional.

That is friggin Shakespeare compared to what a Twin fan in one of my fantasy leagues wrote.

Now remember, this is a Twins fan posting these comments about the pitching and offense....

The White Sox are dealing for veterans? HAHAHAHAAA!

Those fools are pathetically holding on to hope of winning the AL Central. A hope that they never had in the first place! HAHAHAHA!!

For their own sake they should stop the lunacy.

Hopefully by the end of this year they will realize their woes and see that they are stuck with a few veterans feeding off the payroll when the last thing they need is to be bulking up for a playoff run! HAHAHAHAA!!

Once again for the sake of preventing another team like the Tigers emerging in the AL Central, The White Sox need to strip their crude shambled team and restack it into a balenced team that actually resembles a solid unit.

Their pitching sucks, Defense is hapilly one of the worst. The only thing the Sox can hope to do is hit, and right now thats shambled. The Sox need to invest in some young pitching prospects and some effective middle relief, maybe throw in a few contact hitters, get some leadoff style hitters and balence out a linup full of DH style Frank Thomas Hitters that cant handle a glove any better than Mo Vaughn with a blindfold on.

LMAO! Pathetic man, Money really does lead to a corrupt and vain end.