3 players to be named later

KipWellsFan

from a chisox.com article

It sounds complicated. But the White Sox only have to give up a trio of prospects, who aren't top 10 in the organization, along with paying the pro-rated league minimum on Everett's contract, to obtain a veteran with 18 home runs and 51 RBIs.

article

GOOD NEWS

Is Cotts in the top 10 in the organization?

Since he still has problems with walks, I dunno... Not too much else in the cookie jar, though...

The only guys I would really, REALLY classify as "untouchable" would be Honel, Borchard, Reed, Webster, Rauch, and maybe Cotts.

Well I'm guessing they are basing it on the Sox scouts top 10. Lets also remember that Malone was pretty high at one point.

I think Malone is almost guaranteed to be in this deal and will be the 3rd player if the Sox pay off. Then you'll see two decent guys go and none of our best.

Just a guess.

Well I'm guessing they are basing it on the Sox scouts top 10.  Lets also remember that Malone was pretty high at one point.

I think Malone is almost guaranteed to be in this deal and will be the 3rd player if the Sox pay off.  Then you'll see two decent guys go and none of our best.

Just a guess.

The main pitchers I didn't want included are: Wing, Rauch, Honel and Cotts.

Anyone besides those guys I wouldn't be too upset with.

I agree with Jas, I think Malone will probably go and another name I could see going is Arnie Munoz or possibly Josh Stewart.

Well I'm guessing they are basing it on the Sox scouts top 10.  Lets also remember that Malone was pretty high at one point.

I think Malone is almost guaranteed to be in this deal and will be the 3rd player if the Sox pay off.  Then you'll see two decent guys go and none of our best.

Just a guess.

The main pitchers I didn't want included are: Wing, Rauch, Honel and Cotts.

Anyone besides those guys I wouldn't be too upset with.

I agree with Jas, I think Malone will probably go and another name I could see going is Arnie Munoz or possibly Josh Stewart.

I heard someone say that yesterday on the radio there was mention it would be Munoz, Malone and another.

Dont' know if there is any truth to that.