New Years Eve Plans

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 29, 2007 -> 10:57 AM)
Diapers are not conducive to focus. :)

Anyone watching this little gal will have no choice. You either change her or your ears will start to bleed from the wailing. For something so small, she's got a rather large set of lungs. Something Sox fans all over the land will appreciate in 15 or so years when I retire from the Soxfest Q&A session. :D

I'm going to my girlfriends house for a New Years Eve "Hollywood themed" party. No alcohol involved, I'm happy to say there are people who don't drink that are my friends. I'm going to enjoy this week before I have to go back to school on January 6th. This break was just what I needed to get away from mediocre college life.

Well it's NYE down here today.

I'm working at the moment, but the financial market closes at 2:15p.m, so hopefully I'm out of here by then.

I'm planning to go down to the beach about an hour south-east from Melbourne (we've got a beach house down there), they're having fireworks and other stuff, and it's going to be over 100 degrees today, so it's pretty much perfect drinking weather.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Dec 28, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
In Pasadena unable to drink since I'm on coumadin, but with the game being the next day I have no desire to feel like s*** on the 1st anyway, so I guess it works out.

Nice, you'll get to see the Illini whooping up close and in person.