Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 07:52 PM)
The system restore didn't solve the problem. I also downloaded the newest version of Windows Media Player in case it would install a part that was missing. That also didn't help. Not sure what else to do.

If I had to guess, I'd imagine you deleted part of the driver that affects your sound card in some way. If you can find the listing of the brand/type you have, you might be able to google the name of that product and find an updated driver for it that you could install.

Or, if you got desperate, a Windows re-install might reload everything if you had the ability to do that from hard disks.

Edited by Balta1701

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 12:22 PM)
Everything was nuts last night, Grand, Park, Wall and even 13 were all closed off for a while. Of course my friends and I are dumb asses and had to adventure around the whole damn city in shorts and were pretty much swimming in this stuff. Like you said, I'm not really sure what's up with the drainage here but it's awful, still last night is the worst I've seen it. Between this and the absolutely crazy ice storms last month(I got a big scar across my forehead for the rest of my life thanks to those), the weather has just been insane here and it sure doesn't help that people in Southern Illinois just don't know how to deal with bad weather.

I want you to explain how ice storms gave you a big scar on your head. Go ahead, I can't wait to hear it :unsure:

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 10:21 PM)
I get to play ball for an im championship at the SIU arena next Wednesday. yay.

Will your shooting percentage automatically take a 20% hit just by playing on that floor?

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 11:20 PM)
I want you to explain how ice storms gave you a big scar on your head. Go ahead, I can't wait to hear it :unsure:

Will your shooting percentage automatically take a 20% hit just by playing on that floor?

Hey shut it, you know the story, I blame ice, not myself. :drink

And ya, most likely.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 20, 2008 -> 12:50 PM)
Ha. Lets just say running in sandles in an ice storm = giant gash through your forehead.

Of course it was the Ice Storms fault. I totally agree with you.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 20, 2008 -> 11:50 AM)
Ha. Lets just say running in sandles in an ice storm = giant gash through your forehead.

And you're saying So. Illinois folks don't know how to handle bad waether. :D

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 24, 2008 -> 08:16 AM)
Report of an "active gunman" in Iowa City.

s***'s out of hand.

The actual story connected to the gunman story is insane. Some guy bilked hundreds of thousands from his bank and went crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/24/iowa.c...g.ap/index.html

Edited by kyyle23