Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

I have been following soxtalk since it was soxtalk.net. or soxnet.net whatever the hell it was.To only have 900 something posts to show for it in 08' is pretty pitiful.

Edited by shipps

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 12:36 PM)
I have been following soxtalk since it was soxtalk.net. or soxnet.net whatever the hell it was.To only have 900 something posts to show for it in 08' is pretty pitiful.

Than again, you are a pretty pitipul person there Shipps ;)

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 02:36 PM)

That depends, there are some people around here with 5,000 posts and if 900 were worth reading, that would say a lot. :usa

Who said that today's kids don't get enough exercise.....

TOKYO, April 17 (Reuters) - A Japanese high school pleaded for a regional game to be abandoned after surrendering 66 runs in less than two innings, local media reported on Thursday.

The coach of Kawamoto technical high school threw in the towel to spare his pitcher’s arm with his team losing 66-0 with just one batter out in the bottom of the second.

The hapless hurler had already sent down over 250 pitches, allowing 26 runs in the first inning and 40 in the second before Kawamoto asked for mercy.

“At that pace the pitcher would have thrown around 500 pitches in four innings,” Kawamoto’s coach was quoted as saying. “There was a danger he could get injured.”

Opponents Shunshukan were officially credited with a 9-0 victory, giving the scoreline a tinge of respectability for the luckless Kawamoto school. (Writing by Alastair Himmer; Editing by Justin Palmer)

250 pitches in two innings????? i know there is a Cubs joke in there somewhere...lol

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 04:17 PM)
Almost got into an altercation, and was accused by a girl of talking to her only because i wanted to get it on with her.

Weird night.

Is there any other reason to talk to them????

:ph34r: Hope the wife didn't hear that...lol

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 11:34 AM)
Is there any other reason to talk to them????

:ph34r: Hope the wife didn't hear that...lol

To make you dinner, do laundry, rub your feet, c'mon Juddling, use your imagination!

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 10:17 AM)
Almost got into an altercation, and was accused by a girl of talking to her only because i wanted to get it on with her.

Weird night.

Ha. Can't wait for this story.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 10:51 AM)
Ha. Can't wait for this story.

Me and a buddy go to this lounge in the Lincoln Park area to meet up with his cousin, his cousin's girlfriend and her friends. A good time is had until some dweeb tries to hit on the cousin's girlfriend. She's not feeling it, but he clearly doesn't see that. Me and my buddy let him know of the situation, next thing we know his buddy who's no taller than 5'2" comes over and starts to talk a big game. Words are exchanged, he drops an n-bomb and the friends of the girlfriend step in to prevent anything physical from happening.

The second part happens later at this guy's apartment. This very drunk girl who was friends with someone we knew kept poorly hitting on me. We all then leave, and she's stumbling all over the place so I start to help her back to her place. We talk for a bit, then out of no where she says "I don't need you to walk me home, i'm a grown woman." After telling her it's no big deal since I live across the street from her she then says "If you're think you're getting ass for this, you might as well give up." After telling her that's not the case, she says again "Well you're not getting any if thats your plan." So as she wished I let her fend for herself.

About an hour ago I got a text apologizing for her actions last night. End of story.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 03:03 PM)
This is probably true,and who can blame him really.Bro's before ho's just doesnt resignate between men anymore.

That phrase only applies pre-marraige