Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never been to that site,ever.To be honest I thought about it after meeting a couple of the guys at the softball game cause they seemed pretty cool,but after seeing this I will NEVER go on that lame ass site.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 02:23 PM)
I have never been to that site,ever.To be honest I thought about it after meeting a couple of the guys at the softball game cause they seemed pretty cool,but after seeing this I will NEVER go on that lame ass site.

Well...

as SS said, to each his own. You would think instead of outright banning someone, they might try to tell people how things work on their site. I mean, I'd play by their rules, if I knew what they were... but to just ban someone and then point them to the TOS is pretty lame.

It's their house, and they can do what they want, but gees, they should at least try to work with people some.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 01:48 PM)
Well...

as SS said, to each his own. You would think instead of outright banning someone, they might try to tell people how things work on their site. I mean, I'd play by their rules, if I knew what they were... but to just ban someone and then point them to the TOS is pretty lame.

It's their house, and they can do what they want, but gees, they should at least try to work with people some.

I'm a staff writer over there and got a one month rip for questioning the policy.

:britishflag:

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1759533

The top one was me and my buddies. It was my brainchild, but, I never acted on it. I came back from class one day and my buddies had it all set up....

My freshman year, my roommate was kind of a dbag at times, but overall not bad. We still did this prank for the hell of it. My friends and I set up a fake facebook profile of a girl, in a goal of getting him to go on a blind date with her only to be stood up. We put a lot of work into this, getting the girl a whole back story and a high school. Had pictures and everything. We added students from the same school we put her as. Finally, we added my roommate once we thought the profile was believable enough. And it worked great. We started chatting, ending up adding each other on AIM (had to make up a thing for that too). While we never got him to go on a date, we did get him to invite her to parties and confess to her what his penis size was and that he would make her scream. He now knows it was a fake profile and claims he knew the whole time, but he didn't speak to us for a couple of days.

I've been unemployed for about three weeks now and i have to say that Drew Carey sucks as host of "The Price is Right". He seems to be very uninterested in the job and it's a shame to see him reduced to that job (though i know he's getting paid a boatload so i shouldn't feel that sorry for him).

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 12:24 AM)
I've been unemployed for about three weeks now and i have to say that Drew Carey sucks as host of "The Price is Right". He seems to be very uninterested in the job and it's a shame to see him reduced to that job (though i know he's getting paid a boatload so i shouldn't feel that sorry for him).

Cleveland sucks too

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 01:24 AM)

I saw a clip on The Soup the other night where 1 woman bids 999, and the next woman bids 998. The price was around 1,000 something, and the woman who bid 998 went crazy thinking she had won.

Oops.

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 09:23 AM)
I saw a clip on The Soup the other night where 1 woman bids 999, and the next woman bids 998. The price was around 1,000 something, and the woman who bid 998 went crazy thinking she had won.

Oops.

:lolhitting I love those moments. I saw one on Jeopardy where the person was in first place, heard the correct answer, must have thought he wrote the cprrect answer, and when they revealed his answer, was making a little victory dance. Priceless when he looked down. And the answer wasn't even close. IIRC he said Norway and the answer was Ireland or some s*** like that.

I showed my British Roommate that, and he's like "I don't get it". I'm just like "how can you not find that funny?".

Funny thing was, the same woman got called out by Drew for winning, and then Drew realized he'd called up the wrong person, so he had to send her back down.

Why is the song "I Kissed a Girl" so popular? The young lady who sings it has a horrible voice and isn't really all that attractive, plus the risque factor in girl on girl kissing isn't really as wild as people seem to think.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 06:58 AM)
Go home and rethink your life.

But yeah, that song is brutal.

actually i like that song. For me...the reason i like it is that unlike every other 'pop'ular song out there it's not featuring

any rappers. You listen to some stations and i swear every other song is "Chris Brown featuring T-pain..or Ludacris featuring Akon. Heck...it seems like even when you have a decent pop song...they make an effort to cram a rap in it. A while back Christina Aguleria had a song out that i thought was pretty good. After a couple months i heard a version with a rap crammed in the middle. It didn't fit...and sounded terrible.

I think these record companies actually shoot themselves in the foot somtimes with crap like that.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 09:05 AM)
why didn't anybody tell me Puddle of Mudd concerts suck? I left like an hour into it and just went to the bar to get hammered. Now I have a headache.

The fact that the band came to the Dakota's should have been the first hint that they blow.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 11:08 AM)
actually i like that song. For me...the reason i like it is that unlike every other 'pop'ular song out there it's not featuring

any rappers. You listen to some stations and i swear every other song is "Chris Brown featuring T-pain..or Ludacris featuring Akon. Heck...it seems like even when you have a decent pop song...they make an effort to cram a rap in it. A while back Christina Aguleria had a song out that i thought was pretty good. After a couple months i heard a version with a rap crammed in the middle. It didn't fit...and sounded terrible.

I think these record companies actually shoot themselves in the foot somtimes with crap like that.

I agree with the fact that bad rapping ruins tons of songs now (well, hip hop/rap music is horrible now, if I had been born in 1991-1993, i'd probably hate the genre). However, that doesn't change the fact that the song in question here blows.

And yeah, Puddle of Mudd is really bad as well. lol.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

'I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked OK for a 57-year-old.

In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter.

We drank a bit, had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

'What's that?' I asked

'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

I said, 'No' - excitedly.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'.

I went back to her place with her.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom, you still awake?