Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 05:41 PM)
It's my second biggest pet peeve ever. My biggest pet peeve is when someone passes you going about 85, pulls into your lane, and then slows down to about 77 (with 75 MPH speed limits and me driving my usual 80 MPH). If it's on the interstate and I am in the clear, I usually pull into the passing lane, floor it until I get to about 94 MPH, and simply let it coast back down to cruise control. I'll be a good half mile ahead of the asshole at that point and hopefully without flashing lights behind me.

There is expressways in North Dakota? ;)

I'll pile on with the merge frustration. If people just let one in one out go it would cut down on the backups at merge ramps, I think Washington passed a law requiring this. If you want to see a joke of a backup at a merge lane go to northbound 53/290 merging onto 90 at about 5:00 p.m.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 04:02 PM)
I'll pile on with the merge frustration. If people just let one in one out go it would cut down on the backups at merge ramps, I think Washington passed a law requiring this. If you want to see a joke of a backup at a merge lane go to northbound 53/290 merging onto 90 at about 5:00 p.m.

And I hate it when one a$$hole wants to zoom up the right lane to merge left in front of two more cars. If everyone followed common sense, merging would be smooth and traffic wouldn't be as crappy.

QUOTE (shipps @ Oct 23, 2008 -> 09:02 AM)
I noticed after a really tough workout yesterday at the gym my nipples have hurt since.Iam guessing that its from my sweatshirt rubbing up against them.How the hell do I prevent something like that?

pasties

lol

QUOTE (shipps @ Oct 23, 2008 -> 09:02 AM)
I noticed after a really tough workout yesterday at the gym my nipples have hurt since.Iam guessing that its from my sweatshirt rubbing up against them.How the hell do I prevent something like that?

Here are some things runners do in long races to prevent this...

-Don't wear mesh shirts

-bandaids

-vasoline

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Oct 23, 2008 -> 10:00 AM)
You shall be the manliest man in the history of man applying vaseline to your nipples prior to you workout

:lolhitting I really havent even noticed I had nipples until now so this is all gonna be a new experience to me.

Champs Rock Room in Burbank closed its doors for good on Monday.

They probably should have stayed at their smaller location on 87th street, they always seemed to have a decent turnout there.

I never really liked the place, but it's still a bummer when a hard rock club closes down.

I am a good friend.

A buddy managed to score 4 tickets to WS Game 2 for tonight - he and I were going to go and we'd move the other two tickets. Instead, I called another buddy who's kids are hardcore Philies fans and the three of them are going to go with my other buddy and I'm staying home. I got to take the family out to the ALCS Game 2 slugfest and I thought it would be cool for my buddy's kids to go.

Now Philly Dad is father of the Year. Someone owes me a beer.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 23, 2008 -> 02:21 PM)
I am a good friend.

A buddy managed to score 4 tickets to WS Game 2 for tonight - he and I were going to go and we'd move the other two tickets. Instead, I called another buddy who's kids are hardcore Philies fans and the three of them are going to go with my other buddy and I'm staying home. I got to take the family out to the ALCS Game 2 slugfest and I thought it would be cool for my buddy's kids to go.

Now Philly Dad is father of the Year. Someone owes me a beer.

I would say several beers.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 24, 2008 -> 10:37 AM)
I still think Snakes are worse than Spiders though.

I'm Indiana Jones bad when it comes to Snakes.

that might be because your homeland contains 9 of the 10 most venomous snakes in the world.