Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 01:41 PM)
They're just so... beautifully... huge. She's gone up almost 2 cup sizes, it's just like wow.

LOL, there is a pregnancy blitz here where I am working, so I know what you are saying.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
The funny thing is there just so happened to be an off duty police officer that seen it happen and he came to make sure I was ok than he went looking for the guy.He found the pickup a few blocks down but who ever was in it fled.I imagine they are going to get back to me on it,if not the police my insurance company is gonna hunt the guy down.Not really sure yet if Iam going to get royaly screwed out of this whole deal or not.

Me and a couple friends went to Chicago to watch the Dark Knight in IMAX, we hung out and ate afterwards. On the way back home, just before a rest stop....some guy in a black truck/suv slammed on his brakes and took the u-turn. Thing is I was in the left lane...he was in the right lane. He braked and darted across my lane to hit the u-turn. I slammed on my E-brake and tried my hardest not to hit him. I tapped his rear bumper...hit a reflector that stands off the road, and stopped in an uneven ditch, almost hitting a sewer grate. His truck was unphased...went through the u-turn and kept going.

That accident could have been more serious. It amazes me how people can cause accidents like that, where there could be serious damages or injuries, and just brush it off and not care for the safety of others.

Going to be up in north Florida doing the Thanksgiving family camping trip, and it's going to get down to freezing the first night out there.

I just finished a 5-hour simmer on a crockpot full of holiday hot buttered rum mix that we can heat up in a kettle on the Coleman and spike with rum by the campfire. Drank a test mug to make sure it came out right. Then drank another just to double check. Now I am sipping on my third mug and I'd better stop or there won't be any left to take camping. :lolhitting

Ever have a day so bad that the next day is doomed to suck as well? Yeah I'm sure we all have, and that was my day today. Absolute f***ing bull s***, and I will be miserable tomorrow as a self-fufilling prophecy due to still being angry over how today went. Can't wait for Thanksgiving morning to show up and cheer me up.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 12:06 AM)
Anyone else think that 'Chelsea Lately' chick is hot? She kinda has b**** face, but is hot at the same time.

Sometimes she looks good, sometimes she looks busted as hell

Also, I have a huge beard and I shaved my head with a zero.. I look awesome right now

Anyone else think that 'Chelsea Lately' chick is hot? She kinda has b**** face, but is hot at the same time.

I agree. It doesnt surprise me that her best friend is Jenny McCarthy, they have very similar "hot but not" characteristics and senses of humor

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 09:08 AM)
Exactly, and it's delicious. It's one of those things that comes around yearly, and I just have to have it when I can (Cadbury Creme Eggs, etc.).

And no, I do not like non-alcoholic beer.

Eggnog too

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 11:43 AM)
Eggnog too

As long as it has that sweet sweet nutmeg.

I think it's the fact that she's kinda funny and she's pretty attractive...that makes her hot overall to me.

I was shopping at the local supermarket where I selected:

A half-gallon of 2% milk,

A carton of eggs,

A quart of orange juice,

A head of romaine lettuce,

A 2 lb. can of coffee, and

A 1 lb. package of bacon.

As I was unloading my items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind me watched as I placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up the purchases, the drunk calmly

stated, "You must be single."

I was a bit startled by this proclamation, but I was intrigued by the

derelict's intuition, since I was indeed single. I looked at the six

items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about my

selections that could have tipped off the drunk to my marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I said: "Well, you know what,

you're absolutely right. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."