Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 10:46 AM)
I just met Bernie Marcus. :o :o :o

He is touring the institute I work at and the first stop of the morning was my facility. Really a very nice guy, really down-to-earth. You'd bever guess he was the 239th richest person in America.

Cheap b$stard didn't even leave a tip.

maybe your lips felt too chappy on his @ss? :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the longest time I thought that show "Thats amore" had the creator of the girls gone wild vids as the guy the girls were competing over(turns out its some random italian).I didnt know the girls gone wild guy is in jail for tax evasion,my how his life has taken the turn for the worst.

QUOTE(shipps @ Mar 8, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
Whats the deal with the guy outside the channel 7 news studios that spins around in those wierd zoot suits?He has a new one like everyday.

He has been doing that since they went live in the new studio. My Moms friend lives in the same building as him downtown, she says he is eccentric but harmless.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 01:36 AM)
Ahhh, 2:30 am, and I just stepped outside in shorts and barefeet to watch a gorgeous early morning launch of the Shuttle Endeavor, on its way to the International Space Station.

Sometimes I love living down here. :headbang

There are few things that compare to a nighttime shuttle launch. Being drunk on Daytona Beach during your senior year of college and watching a shuttle launch at 2 am rates up there as well.

This morning on my way to work, I got passed by a Porche that had to be doing about 100 MPH. I was doing about 70 (the 'flow' of traffic), I look in my mirror and see the car one moment, then the next I hear a high pitched whine as it whizzes by me, fast. With the conditions of the roads right now, and the level of traffic in the morning (this was about 6:45 or so on I-355 northbound by I-88), and with a traffic pattern that usually stops or severely slows between Butterfield and Roosevelt, I have no idea how this guy didn't crash.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 10:55 AM)
I just realized I went over 10,000 posts. And I'm just not sure whether or not to be proud of that.

Think of all the time wasted

reading your posts!

:cheers congrats, you add a lot to soxtalk :cheers