Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 09:35 AM)
Have you gotten used to the time change yet?

Considering I've been here over 2 months now........ yes. :lolhitting

One of the weirder things though is the day games for baseball. I'm so used to getting up in the morning in Australia, and getting the final scores then.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 11:38 AM)
If you were drinking downtown, that isn't hard to do.

I'm still in Carbondale. I swear I spent a lot less than that, so I'm hoping I find some cash laying around my room, but it's pretty depressing to wake up and have about 20 bucks less than you thought you had.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 30, 2008 -> 02:55 AM)
There are WAY too many erectile dysfunction commercials, especially during sporting events.

Yes there are,me and my buddys were talking about that during the game last night.And I really hate when they come on when Iam visiting my grandparents,very awkward.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 30, 2008 -> 01:30 PM)
Yes there are,me and my buddys were talking about that during the game last night.And I really hate when they come on when Iam visiting my grandparents,very awkward.

How does the conversation go after seeing one of those then?

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jun 30, 2008 -> 01:44 PM)
How does the conversation go after seeing one of those then?

I dont know.I just try to ignore my grandpa's large boner and start talking about Jesus.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 11:40 AM)
I'm still in Carbondale. I swear I spent a lot less than that, so I'm hoping I find some cash laying around my room, but it's pretty depressing to wake up and have about 20 bucks less than you thought you had.

Im assuming they dont still have 25 cent Hurricanes at Sidetracks on Fridays?

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 10:06 PM)
Has anyone needed to purchase an airline ticket lately? Holy crap, why don't I just ask them if they prefer to use K-Y or Astroglide.

God i hate the airlines. Im supposed to be flying to Pensacola, Florida from O'Hare on July 26 with my family. We booked tickets for the 5 of us going, but now my brother cannot go due to summer school. So now i'm planning to bring a friend, but it seems no airline will let you change the name on a ticket. So were basically out of luck. We don't know what to do. Has anyone had experience with this type of issue?

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jul 2, 2008 -> 01:35 AM)
God i hate the airlines. Im supposed to be flying to Pensacola, Florida from O'Hare on July 26 with my family. We booked tickets for the 5 of us going, but now my brother cannot go due to summer school. So now i'm planning to bring a friend, but it seems no airline will let you change the name on a ticket. So were basically out of luck. We don't know what to do. Has anyone had experience with this type of issue?

You're probably hosed on this trip, but they will give you a credit for the $$ amount good for up to 12 months.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 10:40 AM)

Hmmm, sounds like you started at pinch, wandered over to Winstons Bagels, and ended up at Sidetracks.

At least, thats how I always ended up spending more than I meant to

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 09:52 AM)
So I had some Kangaroo last night. It's quite good, you should try it sometime.

So you're from Austrailia and you've never had Kangaroo until you came to the US? Whats'a matta with you?!? :stick

:lol:

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 09:06 AM)
So you're from Austrailia and you've never had Kangaroo until you came to the US? Whats'a matta with you?!? :stick

:lol:

LOL.

"So I went to Australia last month and had a Chicago style hot dog for the first time......"