Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 24, 2008 -> 11:37 AM)
I still think Snakes are worse than Spiders though.

I'm Indiana Jones bad when it comes to Snakes.

In order:

1.) Snakes

2.) Spiders

3.) Birds

4.) Milli/Centipedes

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 24, 2008 -> 09:21 AM)

There was an episode on monster quest recently devoted to finding a "giant spider" somewhere in the amazon. They interviewed a village elder from one of the tribes who claimed he saw a spider drag away a dog when he was younger.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 24, 2008 -> 03:06 PM)
Birds? Interesting.

How do you feel about scorpions?

I'd prefer not to deal with them.

My dad made me watch the birds when I was about 5. That's probably the best explanation I can offer.

QUOTE (shipps @ Oct 23, 2008 -> 06:21 AM)
Lol.Is there like some stripper store I can go to?Where would one even buy pasties?

With time your body gets used to it. When I get into running grooves the first week or so I'll have some chaffed nipples but your body adapts and it goes away.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 24, 2008 -> 10:14 PM)
Heights is my greatest fear. I have nightmares where I am falling and wake up shaken. I will NEVER go up in the Sears Tower and I HATE flying.

I'm not particularly scared of heights, although I'm sure I'd be terrified on a ledge or something. But, I can see what you mean. At least with some kind of animal, it's you vs. something else. I know a person with agoraphobia, and I just feel awful for her. It's not something you can really avoid.

On two totaly unrelated notes......

1. I finally had a taste of a Red Bull and MY GOD THAT STUFF IS NASTY!!!!!! How and why would anyone drink that

stuff

2. I'm spending a couple hours on Saturday afternoon watching 'Tron' on G4. I still love this movie.

Red Bull only tastes good with booze and even than its so terrible for you. I can't touch energy drinks if booze isn't involved.

SO playing basketball...so fun. More fun when you PWN everyone on the court. Pull up J...Ben Gordon style woot woot.

Just saw the trailer online for Clint Eastwood's new movie "Gran Torino'. I got to say....i love that guy's movies. Granted he doesn't have the range of some actors but he plays (and directs) to his strengths and does it well.

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 25, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
Just saw the trailer online for Clint Eastwood's new movie "Gran Torino'. I got to say....i love that guy's movies. Granted he doesn't have the range of some actors but he plays (and directs) to his strengths and does it well.

Bill, in that trailer, doesn't Clint look like Dad? Especially when he is pointing the gun and saying 'Get off my lawn'.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 26, 2008 -> 10:33 AM)
Bill, in that trailer, doesn't Clint look like Dad? Especially when he is pointing the gun and saying 'Get off my lawn'.

LOL, its funny that the scene where CE is looking down the barrel of a shotgun at the camera reminds you of your father.

What kind of trouble did YOU get into in your formative years? ;)

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Oct 26, 2008 -> 11:14 AM)
LOL, its funny that the scene where CE is looking down the barrel of a shotgun at the camera reminds you of your father.

What kind of trouble did YOU get into in your formative years? ;)

I meant more of seeing my father say stuff like that. Thankfully WE were rarely on the receiving end of those comments.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 26, 2008 -> 05:42 PM)
I meant more of seeing my father say stuff like that. Thankfully WE were rarely on the receiving end of those comments.

He's always reminded me of Eastwood. Mostly voice and the fact that he isn't a big guy but you just knew you didn't want to f*ck with him. Though I didn't know that when i was younger.....