Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Texsox @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 11:10 AM)
I kid because I care™

Get it right or FlaSoxxJim will take away our rights to use it. :lol:

Are you saying it's not the only creepy way, or not the only way?

I'm sure that Heads could come up with much creepier ways to hit on the ladies.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxy @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 11:17 AM)
I'm sure that Heads could come up with much creepier ways to hit on the ladies.

Somewhere there's a joke with Iowa, Tornado and Cows that can be worked into the scenario here.

QUOTE (Steff @ Nov 20, 2008 -> 10:08 AM)
So I'm on Facebook for months now - so my sister and family in Florida can see updated pictures of Bri mainly - and all of a sudden it seems my entire senior class from HS has now joined. I've stayed friends with (and by friends I mean emailed but saw in person maybe twice over the past 10 years) a couple, and in the past 3 months reconnected with several others who I now see weekly.... anyhoo.... there are some folks that I had no interest in dealing with back then and definitely want no part of now, but yet they are "friending" me...? Isn't that weird? I definitely wouldn't "friend" someone I didn't talk to back then. It's been over 15 years!!! And it's not like they have to friend me to see picture of Bri since my profile is public. Very odd.

Just depends on how you do things personally really. I get all kinds of friend requests from people in my h.s. whether I talked to them back then or not, generally I'm pretty liberal about it and I approve all their requests if all they want is just to have a list of people they remember from h.s. It's pretty normal. I've gotten friend requests from people who started going after I graduated, I don't know why. Some people just ignore it or whatever. No big deal.

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
I hate it when a band I hate comes out with a single that I really like.

Which band/song?

I recently realized I don't hate Coldplay's first single off the new album. Lots of cognitive dissonance there.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
Which band/song?

I recently realized I don't hate Coldplay's first single off the new album. Lots of cognitive dissonance there.

Maroon 5 w/Rhianna If I Never See Your Face Again....i love that tune. Crushed me when i realized it was Maroon 5

Edited by juddling

My car was pretty much totalled last night,no injuries and have no idea how there wasnt except for god lookin down on me.Crossing my fingers that my car can be salvaged.The idiot turned left right in front of me on a green light at an intersection and there was nothing I could do.I knocked him up on two wheels sideways(dont know how he didnt flip his pickup truck) then he took off and left the scene.Car accidents are so traumatic I still havent calmed down from it.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 04:50 PM)
My car was pretty much totalled last night,no injuries and have no idea how there wasnt except for god lookin down on me.Crossing my fingers that my car can be salvaged.The idiot turned left right in front of me on a green light at an intersection and there was nothing I could do.I knocked him up on two wheels sideways(dont know how he didnt flip his pickup truck) then he took off and left the scene.Car accidents are so traumatic I still havent calmed down from it.

It took me a couple days to get back to normal on the road after my only accident. I was pretty shaken up right afterwards as well.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 05:50 PM)

Glad no one was hurt. I had my car totaled a few months back as well. Wasn't a problem getting back in the car, however i was very shaken when the very first time out in the 'new' replacement car, the exact scenereo alost repeated itself and I narrowly avoided getting rear ended a second time. Did they catch the guy?

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 07:24 PM)
Glad no one was hurt. I had my car totaled a few months back as well. Wasn't a problem getting back in the car, however i was very shaken when the very first time out in the 'new' replacement car, the exact scenereo alost repeated itself and I narrowly avoided getting rear ended a second time. Did they catch the guy?

The funny thing is there just so happened to be an off duty police officer that seen it happen and he came to make sure I was ok than he went looking for the guy.He found the pickup a few blocks down but who ever was in it fled.I imagine they are going to get back to me on it,if not the police my insurance company is gonna hunt the guy down.Not really sure yet if Iam going to get royaly screwed out of this whole deal or not.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
The funny thing is there just so happened to be an off duty police officer that seen it happen and he came to make sure I was ok than he went looking for the guy.

That's always helpful... I got in a wreck where a car hit me and drove off outside of a Starbucks. Lucky for me a district attorney saw the whole thing from inside the Starbucks and called the cops and was a huge help to me - it was 4 days after getting my license, so it's safe to say I was a bit shaken up.

I was watching some moive with the wife last night starring Debra Messing (Will & Grace). i never really watched W&G or anything but man she is a beautiful woman. :wub:

(Now if someone could talk her into getting boobs..... :wub: :wub: :wub: ) LOL

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
The funny thing is there just so happened to be an off duty police officer that seen it happen and he came to make sure I was ok than he went looking for the guy.He found the pickup a few blocks down but who ever was in it fled.I imagine they are going to get back to me on it,if not the police my insurance company is gonna hunt the guy down.Not really sure yet if Iam going to get royaly screwed out of this whole deal or not.

Unfortunately the people who flee the scene usually have no insurance or money. If they find him he will be arrested for the hit and run.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)

Hopefully whoever you hit didnt steal the pickup and get away with ditching it after the accident.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
I broke off my cellphone antenna about 2 months ago and the best reception I ever got in my room was 1 bar. Today I jammed a gum wrapper in it and am now up to full reception, this is awesome.

The way you MacGyver your phones never ceases to amaze me.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 09:17 AM)
I got some really chapped lips over the weekend thanks to freezing temperatures in Boston.

Anyone know of a good cure?

Vitamin E gel, or medicated lip balm. Vitamin E gel is expensive, but it works quick

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 10:24 AM)
Vitamin E gel, or medicated lip balm. Vitamin E gel is expensive, but it works quick

Thanks, I'll try some of that tonight.

Safe to say, I'm not exactly used to cold temperatures.

So today I went to lunch with a friend who I haven't seen for quite a while since she's been overseas. Now she's about 4 months pregnant... and holy s*** are her boobs ever huge now, I couldn't stop looking. She thought it was funny and didn't care.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 01:12 PM)
So today I went to lunch with a friend who I haven't seen for quite a while since she's been overseas. Now she's about 4 months pregnant... and holy s*** are her boobs ever huge now, I couldn't stop looking. She thought it was funny and didn't care.

Wow, thats not how I thought this paragraph was gonna end. lol