Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 08:40 AM)
...or tries sounding like an expert on links between kids shots and autism

I don't agree with or support her fight on that topic, but she is closer to being an expert on the matter than a lot of Doc's.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 04:49 PM)
You know whats f***in funny?I never curse in real life but I curse all the f***in time on here.s*** is crazy. :D

Seriously.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

When I'm anywhere near my daughter I don't swear at all, but when I'm with my friends I swear quite a bit.

The reaction I got from one of my kid's friends' parents was awesome when they heard me speak with no kids around.

It was like a Full House viewer seeing Bob Saget's standup act for the first time.

:lol:

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 03:49 PM)
You know whats f***in funny?I never curse in real life but I curse all the f***in time on here.s*** is crazy. :D

Seriously.

You also never use a space bar after punctuation. :lolhitting

QUOTE (The Critic @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 04:03 PM)
Funny how that works, isn't it?

When I'm anywhere near my daughter I don't swear at all, but when I'm with my friends I swear quite a bit.

The reaction I got from one of my kid's friends' parents was awesome when they heard me speak with no kids around.

It was like a Full House viewer seeing Bob Saget's standup act for the first time.

:lol:

My dad was the same way with me.But when I actually heard him swear when he let an F bomb slip I remember being kinda heartbroken.It was a wierd childhood moment.

So dont slip at the dinner table and say something like....Could you pass me the f***in ketchup sweetie.

Cause that would be traumatic for your daughter.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 28, 2008 -> 04:39 PM)
My dad was the same way with me.But when I actually heard him swear when he let an F bomb slip I remember being kinda heartbroken.It was a wierd childhood moment.

So dont slip at the dinner table and say something like....Could you pass me the f***in ketchup sweetie.

Cause that would be traumatic for your daughter.

Well, I'm really careful about it, but I'm sure she'll hear me cuss at some point.

Probably when I'm driving. I f***ing HATE driving now (used to love to drive, but the imbeciles have killed the enjoyment for me).

QUOTE (The Critic @ Nov 28, 2008 -> 06:32 PM)
Well, I'm really careful about it, but I'm sure she'll hear me cuss at some point.

Probably when I'm driving. I f***ing HATE driving now (used to love to drive, but the imbeciles have killed the enjoyment for me).

Just let it fly. I grew up with my dad cursing up a storm, but I knew when it was appropriate and when it wasn't. I was only allowed to curse in front of him about when I got into college. I think it's only normal for a kid to be introduced to cursing by their parents (mainly their father, as in A Christmas Story). It might be different with a daughter, though.

By the way, which one are you on your podcast? I gave it a listen the other day.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 28, 2008 -> 11:51 PM)
That makes two of us.

Funny, I tried to see if I could subtly swing the conversation toward the topic of Kim. He wasn't having any of it. I bet he gets that all the time nowadays.

Me 3. Although, I find her sister, Courtney, to be more attractive.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 29, 2008 -> 10:36 AM)
Me 3. Although, I find her sister, Courtney, to be more attractive.

Funny, we were having this conversation at work the other day. Is Courtney the tall one?

Kim-hottest by far

Courtney- 2nd hottest

The short one-3rd hottest

*sniff sniff* I smell a Sox talk poll coming.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 29, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Funny, we were having this conversation at work the other day. Is Courtney the tall one?

Kim-hottest by far

Courtney- 2nd hottest

The short one-3rd hottest

*sniff sniff* I smell a Sox talk poll coming.

Courtney is the smaller one. Chloe is the tall one and she is not attractive to me at all.

Courtney:

courtney_kardashian_bikini_miami_main.0.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 29, 2008 -> 01:41 PM)
ok, so it's:

Kim

Chloe

Courtney, I bet she has to work hard to keep the uni-brow and mustache off her face.

IMO

No, Kourtney is the hot younger one, Khloe is the one that looks like Chyna and has the unibrow/moustache problem.

And in ranking, it goes

Kourtney

Kim

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Their mom

---

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

in 10 years their younger twin sisters

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

Khloe

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Nov 30, 2008 -> 09:16 AM)
No, Kourtney is the hot younger one, Khloe is the one that looks like Chyna and has the unibrow/moustache problem.

And in ranking, it goes

Kourtney

Kim

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-