Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 09:00 AM)
The people at the mall that sell those lotions on the carts annoy the hell out of me.Even when I walk past them on the fourth time they still ask me would I like to try some out. I say NO and then they use that f***ing line "Can I ask you a question?",which gets most people to stop because they say it in a way that in the back of your mind your thinking the question has nothing to do with the product.

The Arundel Mills mall here is the absolute worst for that. They are usually Israeli, they try to sell you some useless crap you don't want. If they've already gotten your attention and you keep saying no, they will keep dropping the price, but you still don't want it. I always either pretend to be on the phone, look down and start acting like I'm typing a text message, or lie and tell them I already bought whatever they're selling.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Ozzy thread makes me wonder...

How hilarious would it be to have a reality show involving Ozzy and Ozzie? I mean, two of the least understandable people in the limelight, both with tempers, trying to understand the words coming out of the other one's mouth. How could that not be funny?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 08:15 AM)

How hilarious would it be to have a reality show involving Ozzy and Ozzie? I mean, two of the least understandable people in the limelight, both with tempers, trying to understand the words coming out of the other one's mouth. How could that not be funny?

Cheech and Chong meets Abbott and Costello. I like it ;)

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 08:15 AM)

Dude, that's a fantastic idea. If/when it happens, you should get a cut.

In reference to the situation I posted in here a couple pages ago, through my unethical spying practices, I've found out who has my game. She still doesn't know that I know. My wife asked her earlier about the Myspace message, and her daughter claimed she didn't respond to the boy. I didn't believe her, but she was telling the truth. She didn't respond to THAT boy. She offered it to her boyfriend, of course he accepted.

I'm not as pissed as I thought I'd be, now that she's admitted it. Obviously, I'm still upset, but more disappointed. It's really unlike her.

Edited by lostfan

Sample conversation between me and my 2-year old son:

Me (holding children's book): Where's A?

Him (Points to A): Right there!

Me: Where's B?

Him (Points to C): Right there!

Me: No, that's not B. But where's C?

Him (Points to B ): Right there!

Me: No, that's not how it goes. It goes like this (pointing in order) A, B, C.

Him: Good job!

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 11:36 AM)
It's the only source I have used for the last 3 years.

Considering my Sprint Navigation on my phone is wrong more times than it's right, it'll probably stay that way until they finally upgrade the software.

I have the instinct and the navigation always seems to be off. Mainly, it tells you to turn the wrong way on the last turn or two. Its pretty ridiculous. I still love the phone though.

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 05:06 PM)
Jas thats like having a Barbeque in Northern Canada right now.

It just dont fit.

Funny you speak of bbq's....I actually had one on Friday...made 15lb's of meat (TripTip and Chicken). Oh and I go on vacation starting next Friday and am on vacation till like the 11th of January so your welcome to come out anytime during that span. I'm going to be in Tahoe New Years Eve (your welcome to come and there will be plenty of girls there cause my girlfriend is bringing some of friends who are both cute and single). Just don't come on January 6th (wisdom teeth are getting pulled).

Oh and I might be in Vegas on the 19th (again you can come if you want).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 08:58 PM)
Funny you speak of bbq's....I actually had one on Friday...made 15lb's of meat (TripTip and Chicken). Oh and I go on vacation starting next Friday and am on vacation till like the 11th of January so your welcome to come out anytime during that span. I'm going to be in Tahoe New Years Eve (your welcome to come and there will be plenty of girls there cause my girlfriend is bringing some of friends who are both cute and single). Just don't come on January 6th (wisdom teeth are getting pulled).

Oh and I might be in Vegas on the 19th (again you can come if you want).

Damn Jas with all those invitations I HAVE to make it out there. I am trying to workout my off days at work which have been a pain in the ass because everyone and their mamas want time off this month but I will keep you posted.

Santo missed the HOF again.....he\'s already complaining and so are the Cub fans.....HAHA

He has been making some great films in Mexico for YEARS now...I would be pissed too if I kept getting snubbed like that. :unsure:

santo-invasion-marcianos-723051.jpg

Edited by knightni

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 04:04 PM)
I hate this time of year in Chicago. Go to work in the dark, go home in the dark. Cold and wet. Crappy crappy.

It really depresses me. I never feel like doing much this time of year.