Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 09:03 PM)
Hell, it's even cold here. 32 right now, chance of sleet tonight, and wind chills near 10.

Wow. That is minimally different than our forecast.

In the Trib today they said that this is the 9th coldest December in the 129 years they have been keep records in Chicago.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if you don't watch Fox News ever, if you get a night where you can't sleep or are pulling an all nighter, Red Eye is worth a look. It's on at like 2 in the morning and is REALLY strange, but everytime I have seen it I found it to be hysterical. Plus, it helped me discover Patti Ann Browne, who is quite hot even though I'd guess she's almost 40 years old.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Dec 10, 2008 -> 02:13 AM)
Even if you don't watch Fox News ever, if you get a night where you can't sleep or are pulling an all nighter, Red Eye is worth a look. It's on at like 2 in the morning and is REALLY strange, but everytime I have seen it I found it to be hysterical. Plus, it helped me discover Patti Ann Browne, who is quite hot even though I'd guess she's almost 40 years old.

I get a kick out of the show too. Even if most of the jokes fall flat, the host has such a demeanor about him that you can’t help but be entertained.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Dec 10, 2008 -> 01:20 AM)
I really can see where you’d get that impression. I think the fact that it’s on at 3, and I’m half delusional by then, adds to the entertainment.

For sure. If I saw that show at 10 at night or a normal hour, I'd think it's stupid as can be. But by 2 or 3 am, anything is funny and it's so damn bizare that i'm entertained by it.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 08:00 AM)
The people at the mall that sell those lotions on the carts annoy the hell out of me.Even when I walk past them on the fourth time they still ask me would I like to try some out. I say NO and then they use that f***ing line "Can I ask you a question?",which gets most people to stop because they say it in a way that in the back of your mind your thinking the question has nothing to do with the product.

I also HATE the employee's in the stores that just wont let you look around.They follow your every move and every thing you look at they tell you about it and why its sooooooo f***ing great.When I told you I was just browsing that was your first hint to leave me the f*** alone!

After the "ask a question" line I like to just start talking to them for a while.

Sure, I'm Tex

What's your name?

How is that spelled?

Is that a family name?

How long have you been using this product?

How long have you worked here?

What is the product liability insurance limits if I have a problem with the product?

Who should my lawyers contact?

What effects did it have on your skin?

Where do you use it?

I once had a Winter Texan come over from the bench he was sitting at and join in the game. Finally the salesperson asked us to leave :lolhitting

If I walk into a store, I believe I give that company the right to try and sell me something, but if I am just walking down the mall, sorry, get that s*** out of my face.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 10, 2008 -> 09:33 PM)
Typically they keep those a building or two over.

I'm not kidding.

I want one for Christmas. Preferably one like the Liberty Prime from Fallout 3. Where can I direct people to get one for me, and when should it arrive?

I got my mom a miniature Daschhound puppy for her early Christmas gift.I had planned on keeping it at my house until Christmas but all the responsibilities that the girl at the store was telling me kinda scared me a little bit so I just brought it straight to my moms house.Needless to say my mom screamed and then cryed tears of joy.It was completely unexpected.I will get some pics and put them up later.

Iam such an awesome son. ;)