Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 09:13 AM)
USA is jamming "The Starter Wife" down our throats and I am now finding Debra Messing crazy hot.

I am also finding someone who is in the news in a bad way hot, but even i'm embarassed to admit it

The little girl Caylee's mother,by any chance?

Iam embarrassed to even ask but I will anyway.

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 09:16 AM)
The little girl Caylee's mother,by any chance?

Iam embarrassed to even ask but I will anyway.

I will admit it since the first person chimed in so quickly. Yes, it is her. I am not saying it to be funny or edgy, I just think she's attractive. It could be my extreme hatred for Nancy Gracy that fules it, like when you find your bosses daughter hot

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 09:17 AM)
I will admit it since the first person chimed in so quickly. Yes, it is her. I am not saying it to be funny or edgy, I just think she's attractive. It could be my extreme hatred for Nancy Gracy that fules it, like when you find your bosses daughter hot

She WAS hot until the sh*t hit the fan. She is about to spend a lot of time alone

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 10:21 AM)
Stern did a good rant about how her whole act smacks of desparation and makes her a little less hot, but I'm in Arties camp that in theory I agree, but she's still smoking

I don't care about her desperation. I'm shallow enough to look past her emotional needs.

Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox pee

50-year-old uses night vision goggles to spot and attack up to 20 teens

WILLMAR, Minn. - A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.

Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law.

Wagar pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance.

According to police, Wagar was on his property Sept. 16 when he used night vision goggles to see 15-20 people running toward his place. He told police that he told them to leave, swore at them and sprayed them with the fox urine. He also allegedly struggled with one of the teens.

A phone message left at a home listing for a Scott Wagar was not immediately returned to The Associated Press.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 08:18 AM)
I don't see how he can get in trouble for defending his property from vandalism.

It might depend on the definition of "Struggled" with the one, and the exact location of the people relative to his property as well.

Gene Simmons tells it like it is......

KISS star GENE SIMMONS has launched a scathing attack on rock stars who turn up late to their own gigs - as tardiness is disrespectful to the fans.

The bassist is adamant his band always takes to the stage on time, to make sure their supporters are not kept waiting.

And Simmons admits he can't stand arrogant musicians who arrive late.

He tells Billboard.com, "I don't care if you're Axl Rose, forgot to tie your shoelaces or your father molested you when you were three - you're a b**ch if you don't show up onstage when it says 9 o'clock.

"You need to have the integrity and self-respect to respect the promoter who paid you the money in advance, the hall and the people who makes all our lives possible."

thank you Gene

:headbang :headbang :notworthy

QUOTE (juddling @ Dec 13, 2008 -> 08:44 AM)
Gene Simmons tells it like it is......

KISS star GENE SIMMONS has launched a scathing attack on rock stars who turn up late to their own gigs - as tardiness is disrespectful to the fans.

The bassist is adamant his band always takes to the stage on time, to make sure their supporters are not kept waiting.

And Simmons admits he can't stand arrogant musicians who arrive late.

He tells Billboard.com, "I don't care if you're Axl Rose, forgot to tie your shoelaces or your father molested you when you were three - you're a b**ch if you don't show up onstage when it says 9 o'clock.

"You need to have the integrity and self-respect to respect the promoter who paid you the money in advance, the hall and the people who makes all our lives possible."

thank you Gene

:headbang :headbang :notworthy

I agree, but coming from Gene, it's kinda funny.

This is a guy who has made no secret of how many groupies he's nailed throughout the years. I guess doing it wasn't disrespectful to those women and telling about it isn't disrespectful to his wife.

Nice job Geno.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 13, 2008 -> 12:08 PM)
I agree, but coming from Gene, it's kinda funny.

This is a guy who has made no secret of how many groupies he's nailed throughout the years. I guess doing it wasn't disrespectful to those women and telling about it isn't disrespectful to his wife.

Nice job Geno.

Well, he would quickly remind you that Shannon's not his wife.

Common-law wife, probably, but there's no piece of paper.

I wonder how Shannon feels knowing that Gene will sign his name to any piece of paper to slap Kiss' name on any piece of s***, but the one paper he won't sign is a marriage document.

I always felt like Gene has contempt for Kiss fans, but as long as he can bleed them dry he'll hide his disdain.