Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 08:56 AM)
So I went out on Saturday Night with an Aussie Friend, and basically somehow he's going to a Debutante Ball today with a girl from St. Louis (don't ask me how).

And for some reason, she brought 3 of her girlfriends across, and well they were a lot better looking than most of girls I have seen around in New York.

So my question is, are all of the women in St. Louis this good looking (they were college seniors and all Cardinals' fans BTW).

You better marry one of them in the next 5 months... :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please tell me why I have 3 women who are practically begging me to bang them? One of them is pretty attractive and also has a hot friend that she'd probably bring along. And of course, I'm married, my wife is gorgeous and all but I spend so much time b****ing about being married to her since she is a pain in the ass. Why did I do this to myself? This didn't really happen when I was single. f*** life.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 10:37 AM)
Can someone please tell me why I have 3 women who are practically begging me to bang them? One of them is pretty attractive and also has a hot friend that she'd probably bring along. And of course, I'm married, my wife is gorgeous and all but I spend so much time b****ing about being married to her since she is a pain in the ass. Why did I do this to myself? This didn't really happen when I was single. f*** life.

Real problem ya got there...

Since you're married i'd just use this as an ego boost. Ya know, knowing you still got it even though you're taken. I'm sure you'll play this smartly.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 12:02 PM)
Real problem ya got there...

Since you're married i'd just use this as an ego boost. Ya know, knowing you still got it even though you're taken. I'm sure you'll play this smartly.

I think I'll just score naked pics.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 11:55 AM)
I am hungover, any lunch suggestions?

Depends on what kind of hungover.

hungover and really hungry(not that hungover) and I go for anything greasy, usually wendys first

hungover and its coming back up later and its ritz or saltine crackers for me.

QUOTE (G&T @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 04:17 PM)
I just had my first Fatburger. Seems like good hangover food.

They just built one in Jersey City also.

The thing is, do I bother trying one of them, or stick to my usual Burger Fix at Five Guys, Shake Shack and the Burgers from the Parker Meridian.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 05:18 PM)

The thing is, do I bother trying one of them, or stick to my usual Burger Fix at Five Guys, Shake Shack and the Burgers from the Parker Meridian.

I don't think it's all that different than 5 guys. FatBurger is also expensive.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)

Careful.

You're turning into an American...

:)

So I was out with my wife on Saturday night at this restaurant/club called Posh in DC, and when she's looking at the menu she asks me "so can I order anything"? She was serious too, I had to laugh, I was like wtf, is this our second date or something, don't you pretty much know how much money I have by now? Yes, you can order the 29 dollar crabcakes, I'm sure I will call you again if you do. :lolhitting: