Swishers Road OPS

sox-r-us

QUOTE(NCsoxfan @ Jan 3, 2008 -> 03:04 PM)
Just curious, but Oakland's farm system has to be pretty stacked...

Who are their top 5 or so prospects? They have Gio, DLS, Cunningham and Chris Carter correct?

Am I the only one who finds it very odd that the White Sox drafting, development, and minor league system absolutely sucks and KW should be fired, while Billy Beane is a God amongst GM's, and yet Beane has spent his offseason collecting guys we drafted?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 3, 2008 -> 11:06 PM)
Am I the only one who finds it very odd that the White Sox drafting, development, and minor league system absolutely sucks and KW should be fired, while Billy Beane is a God amongst GM's, and yet Beane has spent his offseason collecting guys we drafted?

Oh and who has the World Series ring? When Beane wins one, call me.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 3, 2008 -> 05:06 PM)

Nope. You're not the only one.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jan 4, 2008 -> 10:01 AM)
I read it right! KW definitely is trying to address the issue of our brutal record against LHPs with this move.

Dontrelle Willis ain't going to be happy about this move then.

Although it would be quite ironic if Santana was dealt to either the Yanks or Red Sox considering our pitiful record against him, and considering we're trying to improve against LHP.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 3, 2008 -> 05:24 PM)
Dontrelle Willis ain't going to be happy about this move then.

Although it would be quite ironic if Santana was dealt to either the Yanks or Red Sox considering our pitiful record against him, and considering we're trying to improve against LHP.

There's still Liriano...followed by Captain Cheeseburger, etc.