Kenny to discuss Swisher Trade @ 1 PM

joejoesox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oye, looks like people we're reading it wrong.

I didn't hear the comment, but I do know how the Score works.

If during an update at the top/bottom of the hour Offman said "We'll hear from Kenny Williams at 1:00 on the Swisher trade". That means that during the 1PM update they'll play a clip from a press conference with his comments. Not that he will be on live answering questions.

If the host of the show says Kenny will be on at 1:00, than yeah, he'll be on.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jan 4, 2008 -> 08:46 PM)
Oye, looks like people we're reading it wrong.

I didn't hear the comment, but I do know how the Score works.

If during an update at the top/bottom of the hour Offman said "We'll hear from Kenny Williams at 1:00 on the Swisher trade". That means that during the 1PM update they'll play a clip from a press conference with his comments. Not that he will be on live answering questions.

If the host of the show says Kenny will be on at 1:00, than yeah, he'll be on.

yeah I was listening to it even though I really dont like the score right at 1 they did play the clip it was just him saying how the acquisition of Swisher would benefit this team .. obviously something expected out of him.

and this is also my first post, glad I finally got validated and good to finally be on the site go sox

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Jan 4, 2008 -> 08:59 PM)
yeah I was listening to it even though I really dont like the score right at 1 they did play the clip it was just him saying how the acquisition of Swisher would benefit this team .. obviously something expected out of him.

and this is also my first post, glad I finally got validated and good to finally be on the site go sox

Yeah, the board is dumb about auto validation some of the accounts, but I went thru and took care of a bunch. Welcome aboard!

Wait. Are people suggesting Fields and Crede stay on the team and Fields be the starter? Hilarious. I'd rather see Joe traded if Fields is going to be the future at 3B (this coming from a HUGE Crede fan). I sure as HELL don't want to see Fields in LF again. That drove me nuts.

:P :P :P Welcome JFields27, but you should be in LF :lol: :gosox2:

Plus to bring the issue of KW up again.. what happened? Disappointing not to hear from him about the rationale behind giving up two young pitching prospects and a promising young OF talent for Swisher. Not that Swisher isn't a good player