What an AB for Frank

Soxplosion

Just saw the highlights and Frank had a very nice AB. 11 pitches and he almost hit a bomb earlier in the AB. He hit this towering drive to left and he didnt move. It was kinda cool. Then he hit the final one and he knew it was gone. He came home and everyone was celebrating. This team is really impressing me...

That at bat was so incredible it's scary.

He's had a lot of big hits, but I wonder if he'd call that one of his most memorable at bats ever.

I know the game wasn't for a pennant or anything, but that was a major at bat for a guy in his home ballpark.

Well first off, it was the second walkoff homer of his career. That in itself makes it pretty memorable. But the game was important too. Against a huge rival when we were trying to complete a sweep. If we had lost, we would have lost the momentum. But PK and Frank stopped that. They really came up huge...

That at bat was so incredible it's scary.

He's had a lot of big hits, but I wonder if he'd call that one of his most memorable at bats ever.

I know the game wasn't for a pennant or anything, but that was a major at bat for a guy in his home ballpark.

Can you name an at bat bigger and better then that one in Frank's career? Because I sure as hell can't.

And that wasn't for a pennant race? I don't know about that. That game put us 1.5 out instead of 3.5 out. In my book, that at-bat was for a pennant race. We are now 1 game back of the Twinkies, and we could be ahead of them by Sunday.

How much sweeter can it get? :headbang

Well first off, it was the second walkoff homer of his career. That in itself makes it pretty memorable. But the game was important too. Against a huge rival when we were trying to complete a sweep. If we had lost, we would have lost the momentum. But PK and Frank stopped that. They really came up huge...

If I remember correctly and you're not just bulls***ting us, the other one came against the Twinkies too. 1999, I remember, because it was like his 12th of the year and it was in August. Off of Rick Aguilera

It actually put us three games out but close enough. Im not sure where we woulda been if we had lost.

And I dont know when the other one was. I just know that this one was the second walkoff bomb of his career...

I wasn't sure how much it put us behind KC. But thanks

I was actually talking about how far it put us behind the Twinkies.

It actually put us three games out but close enough. Im not sure where we woulda been if we had lost.

And I dont know when the other one was. I just know that this one was the second walkoff bomb of his career...

The only other Frank walk-off I can remember was in 1999 (I think, maybe 2000) against Minnesota.

I wasn't sure how much it put us behind KC. But thanks

I was actually talking about how far it put us behind the Twinkies.

Oh...