WAS Everett and Frank dancin after he homered?

Be Good

I heard they did dance but I didnt see them.......MUST'VE been pretty dan funny if they did

BE GOOD

I wish i could say...........there was such a mob of players going totally nuts, it was hard to focus on any one individual. All i know is that moment was pure happiness for the players and fans.

Guest hotsoxchick1
YA, he'd be just like Joesph Micheal Torre  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lol hurt.. but torre would have picked maggs first.........hes got some strong feelings for that boy...... ;)

I heard they danced but I didnt see them.......MUST'VE been pretty dam funny if they did.....ALSO it must be good for team chemistry, team togetherness and all that stuff

BE GOOD

I just watched the highlight and unless it happened sometime after there where no one on one dances.

But after the homerun it was like Wild On! at home plate lol!

Hes 7th in the bigs in OPS at 1.017. Thats really good. Wasnt Brando saying something about when Frank sinks to a lower OPS? Well, looks like hes goin up fool! :D

holy crap!! imagine when he gets his average to about .310 (and i think he will). he could be leading the league when it's over.

I'll admit it, Frank's shot brought tears to my eyes. I'm almost ready to take down my JM blunder count. I was almost ready to add to it with PK batting with 2 outs but damn that worked out well!

John Rocker.  2 non-white males dancing?  He wouldn't be able to resist. :lol:

LOL

Man if those two want to dance and it will help, I'll play the tune. Think they know Acky Breaky Heart?

I just watched the highlight and unless it happened sometime after there where no one on one dances.

But after the homerun it was like Wild On! at home plate lol!

Did anybody see some of the Chicago sports media come onto the field and Frank high-fived them all and they patted Frank on the back as he walked by :huh: ? God..... I hope this is a sign :headbang .

John Rocker.  2 non-white males dancing?  He wouldn't be able to resist. :lol:

See, that's where you made a very common mistake. Carl may not be the "man" everyone thinks he is. From todays Sun-Times:

The excitement feels good,'' Everett said afterward. "We're trying to win a pennant ... That last at-bat, I was getting chills. I actually kind of felt like a woman, everybody was so excited about it.''