Thanks to those who run Soxtalk.

Steve9347

Thanks to all the admins AND posters for making this one of the best communities on the internet.

I have wasted countless hours here, and it is the first place I come for sports news in general. I get a kick out of how some things are posted here before they are on the major media websites.

:headbang

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 03:00 PM)
I guess I'll thank this board for me meeting a couple of nutcase posters here, one with "iconic" status :D Hopefully when Andrew (DBAH0) comes to the U.S., I'll buy him a drink and he can tell me how this Micah guy we have is so great. Get the video tape Willie, Katy 4 eva. :) Remember to watch your Steff and keep Nuke-ing Cleveland. Some crazy memories I tell ya.

Goal for 2008, get Dougly laid.

Pansy!

I love SoxTalk. Good people, overall, and good analysis. Great for breaking news. Good guy owning it. What else can I say?

Soxtalk is the best forum in the MLB. I truly appreciate whoever runs this site, it provides tons of information and it is professionally done. However, If the powers that be could allow the F word that would be great, thanks.

I want to go out and thank all of you. If it wasn't for all the intelligent, enthusiastic as hell posters this site has it wouldn't be anything. I built the forum, the mods/admins do an awesome job maintaining it, but it is each and every one of you that help make it Soxtalk!!!!

QUOTE(Hawkfan @ Jan 8, 2008 -> 09:32 PM)
Soxtalk is the best forum in the MLB. I truly appreciate whoever runs this site, it provides tons of information and it is professionally done. However, If the powers that be could allow the F word that would be great, thanks.

Why the f*** do you feel the f***ing need to drop the f***ing F-bomb, ya f***???

:lol:

QUOTE(max power @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 01:54 PM)
Ban. You know what, I still see your old sig with sausage nips daily on another board. I still laugh when someone complains too.

The legend is growing.

I am quite glad I no longer have to see that sig anymore. Those nips still give me nightmares.

QUOTE(max power @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 02:04 PM)
Really? They make me want a sandwich. You're current sig, that's nightmare worthy.

Yes. I have awoken in a cold sweat, being chased by two giant nipples on a man with a rainbow towel. Just envision that, and you'll probably try and run into the nearest closet, merely hoping they walk by.

I have also run to Barry Bonds in a White Sox uniform, and he battled the giant nips. Bonds always wins though, and then sticks a needle in his butt.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 06:05 PM)
[REAL MEN OF GEEEEEENIUUUUUUS!]

Here's to YOU, Mr. Sensitive Online Gratitude Displayer

[Mr. Sensitive Online Gratitude Displaaaaaaayer]

When you feel like sharing your innermost thoughts, you go to just the right place - an anonymous message board!

[Nobody knows yooooou]

Posting a gushy "thank you" message in the Pale Hose Talk section just shows that YOU MEAN IT, MAAAAN!

[Why not Sex, Lies and Music???]

So here's to you, Internet Man-Hugger - your buddies would give you grief for this....if anyone knew who you really were....

[Mr. Sensitive Online Gratitude Displaaaaaaaaayyyyyerrrrrrrrrrrrr]

[Anheuser Busch - why, it's just fine, thanks for asking!]

:D

Amazing. :cheers

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 02:08 PM)
Yes. I have awoken in a cold sweat, being chased by two giant nipples on a man with a rainbow towel. Just envision that, and you'll probably try and run into the nearest closet, merely hoping they walk by.

I have also run to Barry Bonds in a White Sox uniform, and he battled the giant nips. Bonds always wins though, and then sticks a needle in his butt.

'COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, WITE'

QUOTE(max power @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 02:04 PM)
Really? They make me want a sandwich. You're current sig, that's nightmare worthy.

They are both legendary and created by me.

I really re-sized those sausage nips big time... we need to resurrect that on this board for Slav or something. That'd be more suitable anyway.

BURN

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 01:05 PM)
[REAL MEN OF GEEEEEENIUUUUUUS!]

Here's to YOU, Mr. Sensitive Online Gratitude Displayer

[Mr. Sensitive Online Gratitude Displaaaaaaayer]

When you feel like sharing your innermost thoughts, you go to just the right place - an anonymous message board!

[Nobody knows yooooou]

Posting a gushy "thank you" message in the Pale Hose Talk section just shows that YOU MEAN IT, MAAAAN!

[Why not Sex, Lies and Music???]

So here's to you, Internet Man-Hugger - your buddies would give you grief for this....if anyone knew who you really were....

[Mr. Sensitive Online Gratitude Displaaaaaaaaayyyyyerrrrrrrrrrrrr]

[Anheuser Busch - why, it's just fine, thanks for asking!]

:D

:lolhitting :lolhitting

You had me singing along! :headbang

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 10, 2008 -> 10:15 AM)
They are both legendary and created by me.

I really re-sized those sausage nips big time... we need to resurrect that on this board for Slav or something. That'd be more suitable anyway.

BURN

Ya, but i googled it for him... and he actually still uses it on another site...

Yeah, thanks Soxtalk. I know a lot of you don't like me (trust me, I understand, I have issues sometimes) but you guys still let me hang around. I don't post much in the offseason (don't know the minor leaguers, trade deals, etc. until ESPN tells me), so it's great to sit back and listen, maybe pipe in every now and then about what I do know. So...

Thanks!