The Official Soxtalk True Drunk Stories Thread

hi8is

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 15, 2008 -> 05:29 PM)
I was about to come in here and tell everyone to give the PK to LAA talk a rest, then I noticed that it was all pee talk and love thy fellow soxtalker stuff.

Carry on.

Next time you show up you might find those two threads merged into a peeing on fellow Soxtalkers you love discussion!

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jan 15, 2008 -> 05:34 PM)
so one time, i pissed my pants and puked in them all in one night

pat on the back in order.

meh, I did that freshman year.

Dad wasnt happy when he found out my stomach was pumped :ph34r:

i pissed my pants sitting at a poker table at some random guys parents house in the kitchen.

i was sitting on the toilet trying to pull down my pants and get in the shower... and i literally puked in my pants and all down my pant legs.

i got in the shower and my friends made some new pants out of a big trash bag.

it was hilarity.

QUOTE(Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jan 15, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
Ah, but have you ever crapped your pants driving home and then had to pull over to wipe your ass with empty Burger King bags all the while hoping a cop wouldn't drive by?

Wow, thats damn damn good. Worst I've had is on a beach using bar napkins, or in college using my sock, then throwing it away.

QUOTE(Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jan 15, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
Ah, but have you ever crapped your pants driving home and then had to pull over to wipe your ass with empty Burger King bags all the while hoping a cop wouldn't drive by?

He's had 20 posts, but is already my favorite poster of all time.

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Jan 15, 2008 -> 10:06 PM)
gotta love the turn this thread took!

p.s. my roommate got up drunk as hell went into what he thought was the bathroom and proceeded to pee all over my other roommate and his girlfriend in bed.

And by your roommate you mean you pissed all over everyone.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 16, 2008 -> 07:28 AM)
but have you ever thrown up all over the bathroom floor while taking a s*** only to pass out in the meantime and have your RA find you like that on the crapper hours later?

Have you ever been so wasted that you took permanent marker into the shower of your dorm and drew a giant mural of marge simpson having sex with bart simpson?

My roommate and I also played wet bandits and flooded the other side of the dorm area.

What assholes!

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 16, 2008 -> 09:25 AM)
Have you ever been so wasted that you took permanent marker into the shower of your dorm and drew a giant mural of marge simpson having sex with bart simpson?

My roommate and I also played wet bandits and flooded the other side of the dorm area.

What assholes!

haha well some girls in my hall once flooded the hall (on accident) and then decided to use it as a slip and slide...needless to say the ra's were not pleased but my suite and the other guys down the hall didnt seem to mind

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 16, 2008 -> 10:37 AM)
haha well some girls in my hall once flooded the hall (on accident) and then decided to use it as a slip and slide...needless to say the ra's were not pleased but my suite and the other guys down the hall didnt seem to mind

Some friends of mine rolled up some sod that was recently planted in front of an old apartment complex and sodded the area around the RA's door.