AC/DC MP3 SNAFU

NorthSideSox72

So, I went looking to download a couple AC/DC songs the other day. The iTunes store didn't have them (or almost any other AC/DC music, amazingly), neither did Amazon music or a series of other places I looked. So, I broke down and bought the CD. Then when I put the CD in the computer to download to iTunes, it doesn't even recognize it. Its like it doesn't even know there is a CD in the drive. Same with WMP. And yet, I can play the CD just fine in a normal, non-computer CD player.

WTF? Is this AC/DC being losers or something? Anyone have a clue on this?

All I wanted was an MP3 of Thunderstruck.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Jan 17, 2008 -> 01:52 PM)
I have put a few AC/DC CD's on my iTunes with no problem. Maybe your CD drive is just a little touchy and some scratches are messing it up?

He's just laying the groundwork when the RIAA comes a calling for that illegal download . . .

QUOTE(SnB @ Jan 17, 2008 -> 01:55 PM)
i have a bunch of ac/dc cd's in itunes, it's not itunes or ac/dc or whatever, its your cd drive.

Except that I've downloaded every other disc in my collection over the past year, including a bunch yesterday, with no problem.

I think its a brand new disc and they've coded it somehow to not allow downloads. Assholes. They've got my money, why be jerks about it?