"Most" Favorite Commercials

Rooftop Shots

Thought that we can try in this direction also and see what pops up.

I have nothing real particular to start with, except........ I kind of laugh the way that the crows are made to crack up after they set the guy up to crash into the door because it was so clean from the windex.

Also, I like the blues song (Change My Heart) in the Miller commercial when the dalmation jumps from the Budweiser wagon into the Miller truck and sort of has a "Stick It To Ya" smile at the horses.

- Boost Mobile commercial with the little Asian guy singing and rapping in the bathroom.

- All Bud Light "Real Men of Genius", preferable Mr. Way Too Much Cologne Wearer.

- Budweiser "Rock, Paper, Scissors" commercial.

- Sprint's "Crime Deterrent Cell Phone" commercial.

Its hard for me to have a favorite commercial anymore. Anytime I think something is funny, I usually see the same commercial 50X an hour for the next year and get burned out on it quickly. I guess my favorite commercial now are a few of the Southwest Airlines "Wanna get away?" commercials, the one where the guy puts all of his saved and loose change in the bank box and sends it into the bank where it explodes, and the commercial where people are at a party and the guy starts dancing to impress a girl and knocks over the dj booth.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 21, 2008 -> 06:59 AM)
I guess my favorite commercial now are a few of the Southwest Airlines "Wanna get away?" commercials, the one where the guy puts all of his saved and loose change in the bank box and sends it into the bank where it explodes.

YES! That one is still funny.