Sox Spring Training Tickets vs. Dodgers 3/20

sin city sox fan

This game is being played in Phoenix....however, I see no link available on either the Dodgers or White Sox website to purchase these tickets. They are also not available on ticketmaster and there's only one set offered on stubhub (at $125 per ticket!). Anyone know the story on these? I was considerin a trip that would involve this game but want to make sure I can get tix first. Thanks in advance for any help.

QUOTE(sin city sox fan @ Jan 22, 2008 -> 05:26 AM)
This game is being played in Phoenix....however, I see no link available on either the Dodgers or White Sox website to purchase these tickets. They are also not available on ticketmaster and there's only one set offered on stubhub (at $125 per ticket!). Anyone know the story on these? I was considerin a trip that would involve this game but want to make sure I can get tix first. Thanks in advance for any help.

yeah on the me too...the dodgers website says tickets for non - vero beach games will go on sale in february...thats all it says so id just keep checkn on the dodgers website....thats what im gunna do