Las Vegas Hotel ablaze!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Jan 25, 2008 -> 02:29 PM)
Glad I booked my vegas hotel last night. I am sure prices for them all will be going up for a bit.

Vegas as such capacity, one hotel going down probably won't drive up prices. Oops, wait, there is a football game that is probably pushing occupancy, it could.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 25, 2008 -> 03:07 PM)
CNN says it was an air conditioning malfunction or something.

The entire top is almost black.

Serves them right for needing air conditioning when it is so cold in the rest of the country. . .

QUOTE(iamshack @ Jan 25, 2008 -> 03:14 PM)
Actually, that brewpub is gone. Now it's just a regular grill...booooo...but I do like the Monte Carlo...stayed there my first trip back in 98'...

I've stayed there many times...It's still one of the nicer hotels...without hitting the outrageous prices. Plus, it's right in the middle of everything.

QUOTE(iamshack @ Jan 25, 2008 -> 04:14 PM)
Actually, that brewpub is gone. Now it's just a regular grill...booooo...but I do like the Monte Carlo...stayed there my first trip back in 98'...

Boo indeed. It wasn't the best brewpub in Vegas last time I was there (There were at least three better ones, with Gordon Biersch and the original Holy Cow being the two standouts), but it was convenient and had nice atmosphere.

QUOTE(iamshack @ Jan 25, 2008 -> 04:14 PM)

Are you serious? Granted, its been since July 05 since i've been to Vegas, but the Monte Carlo Brew Pub was the ONLY reason I went into that place....its a sad day then, that was always the place I went my first day in Vegas, 11 trips worth...