LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

Off today and needed something to pass the time. Popped in "Meet Kevin Johnson". Figure I will watch from then on. Just leave it on in the back ground.

I'll use spoiler tag just in case. But just a theory of mine.

When Michael is on the boat and Lapidus approached him about his theory, he says Whidmore told him that he thought that plane in the ocean was fake. I know others have probably thought this, but maybe Ben put the fake plane in the ocean?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 12:07 PM)
Off today and needed something to pass the time. Popped in "Meet Kevin Johnson". Figure I will watch from then on. Just leave it on in the back ground.

I'll use spoiler tag just in case. But just a theory of mine.

When Michael is on the boat and Lapidus approached him about his theory, he says Whidmore told him that he thought that plane in the ocean was fake. I know others have probably thought this, but maybe Ben put the fake plane in the ocean?

Interesting, especially because we have only been teased with what resources and reach Ben actually has.

QUOTE (ScottPodRulez22 @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 11:35 PM)
Who else was happy when neil got rocked? :headbang

I was. All my buddies and I were like "Sit the f*** down!" You could just tell that guy was gonna get offed; I just didn't expect it to be by a flaming arrow.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 05:56 AM)
I loved Frogurt, but i loved Dr. Artz too so i'm batting 0 for 2. Also, Mrs. Hawking is Daniel's Mom. Book It.

I'm thinking the same thing about Mrs. Hawking. i remember the first time we saw Daniel...he heard the news about Oceanic 815 and wept. He was comforted by a lady who's face was unseen. i think it was her.

**favorite line of the night-- Ana-Lucia to Hurley....."oh yeah...Libby says hi too "

Btw, one of my roommates flipped the power breaker during Lost to f*** with all the rest of us b/c he doesn't like Lost. Luckily, we only missed a few seconds b/c I sprinted my ass to the breaker to flip it back on... or else there may have been a brawl, lol

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 04:32 AM)
On more than one occasion my friends and I laughed out loud at how bad the acting was tonight. I was really disappointed tonight.

Hurley's acting was beyond bad tonight. My wife tried to watch this show for the first time ever....and it's just way too confusing to explain to her.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 11:22 PM)
Btw, one of my roommates flipped the power breaker during Lost to f*** with all the rest of us b/c he doesn't like Lost. Luckily, we only missed a few seconds b/c I sprinted my ass to the breaker to flip it back on... or else there may have been a brawl, lol

Kid better sleep with one eye open, what a dbag.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 07:18 AM)
I remember seeing her before. Who was she in previous episodes?

Somebody visited her, I thnk it was Charlie before he died. Or maybe it was Desmond before Charlie died. Either way, it was tied in to Charlies death

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 01:26 PM)
Somebody visited her, I thnk it was Charlie before he died. Or maybe it was Desmond before Charlie died. Either way, it was tied in to Charlies death

IIRC she explained to Desmond that he can't change the past and can't change the future. Personally..i think she was lying and was trying to KEEP Desmond from changing the future.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 07:30 AM)
IIRC she explained to Desmond that he can't change the past and can't change the future. Personally..i think she was lying and was trying to KEEP Desmond from changing the future.

Thats right, he was all torn up because he knew Charlie was going to die, right?

Desmond has really had it the worst out of anyone, its a wonder he has any sanity left

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 02:25 PM)
So question of the day, in the end, who is the bad guy, Widmore or Linus?

i think they both are bad guys wanting the island for their own purposes. Richard is the good guy in all of this. I think he knew that Ben would help them find their true leader (Locke). That's why they recruited Ben.

At least it's proven that we won't get too many answers anytime soon. I don't know if I like the fact that they are now putting "THREE YEARS AGO" up or not. Half the fun was trying to figure out if we were in flash forwards flash backs or flash f***s. Who the hell knew?

Anyway, it was kind of weak last night... it's just getting too big at this point.

I have a feeling Ben or Jack ratted out Kate so she'd be more willing to join them in heading back to the island.