LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 09:43 AM)
At least it's proven that we won't get too many answers anytime soon. I don't know if I like the fact that they are now putting "THREE YEARS AGO" up or not. Half the fun was trying to figure out if we were in flash forwards flash backs or flash f***s. Who the hell knew?

Anyway, it was kind of weak last night... it's just getting too big at this point.

I have a feeling Ben or Jack ratted out Kate so she'd be more willing to join them in heading back to the island.

It was totally Ben. Not a doubt in my mind.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ben sent the lawyers to Kate. She seemed to be the best adjusted to life again so he needed to shake her up so she'd be more willing to go back.

Were my eyes decieving me or was that Jack's dad (or at least the actor) that showed up at Kate's door???? That's got to mean something.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 09:55 AM)
"Bad" is relative. Until we really understand their true motivations we might find out neither are really "bad".

Well, I think without a doubt Widmore is bad... I like to believe Ben, on a "screw everyone else it must get done" level, has good intentions.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 09:57 AM)
I think Ben sent the lawyers to Kate. She seemed to be the best adjusted to life again so he needed to shake her up so she'd be more willing to go back.

Were my eyes decieving me or was that Jack's dad (or at least the actor) that showed up at Kate's door???? That's got to mean something.

Your eyes were very much deceiving you. It wasn't even close.

Edited by Steve9347

I'm gonna do my re-watch today on DVR.

I liked the 2nd episode better than the 1st. 1st hour had way too many commercial breaks. I think that first scene with Faraday at the Orchid, we will see again.

I think Ben is just using the O6 so he can get back to the island somehow.

And the line of the night was, "Why is there a dead Pakastani on my couch?"

So was it Dharma shooting the arrows or Hostiles?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
Call up Michael Scofield. I hear he's out of a job soon anyway...

Too bad Hurley and Lincoln Burrows look nothing alike.

I don't think you'd see Hurley climbing out via a wire anytime soon regardless. :D

..and if you think about it...a 70 hour time limit is only 3 days off island. Ben's got alot to do in three days, obviously getting Hurley out of police custody the number one priority. This whole season will cover the span of three 'Lost' days. Sounds like someone has been watching 24 reruns...lol.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 11:31 AM)
All it takes it one line of dialogue from Ben saying "I lied"

I still think in the grand scheme of things he probably can't return after turning the wheel, but it is certainly possible he lied.

I'm guessing because nobody really knows when the island is, that its pretty difficult to get back. The scene where he drops off Locke's body at the butcher shop and reveals its all part of his plan is what threw me off. Obviously he lied about not being able to return, and is somehow assuring more people for his crew by bringing back all of the Oceanic 6.

Then again I, like the rest of you, have no f***ing idea what we are talking about.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 02:40 PM)
Skimming over the lostpedia boards, some of the crew that was shown yesterday could of been Rousseu's team. Oy ve. My head hurts.

Now that makes some sense, considering they were all British and she was French.

Does that mean they've gone back in time about 16 years ago though?

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 10:01 PM)
Meh, I don't think that means much. When Ben was a child, and first finds Richard in the woods, The Others were considered "The Hostiles" by Dharma. They were not part of Dharma either.

They weren't dressed in uniforms when we saw them either.