LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 08:27 PM)
Already half an episode wasted on telling us how Richard got on the island, but we already knew that..

Yeah, because the show never shows a character's backstory before the island, right?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Great ending too.

Hell yeah.

Damon and Carlton said before the season started that fans mayb have to be patient. I think we are about to get going.

I'm guessing MIB doesn't really want to go home, but get off the island to spread evil or whatever.

I found it interesting/odd that Jacob couldn't bring Ricardo's wife back, couldn't forgive Ricardo's sins, but WAS able to grant him eternal life. If he was, in fact, the devil then this would make sense assuming his wife went to heaven when she died (she was christian and wore the cross, died with a bible on her lap).

Good episode. I don't read any of the Lost blogs, or do any research of any kind. I just watch. Finally, this episode cleared up some things for me. I'm still not certain how some of the stuff that happened in earlier seasons/episodes has anything to do with what's going on now, but at least I'm getting some questions answered.

Not that it's important, but when Richard was in jail, and he met with the priest, he blessed himself in Spanish (I'm pretty sure). I'm pretty sure he would have done it in Latin in the 1800's because the mass was in Latin then. I could be wrong, just something I noticed.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 11:36 PM)
Good episode. I don't read any of the Lost blogs, or do any research of any kind. I just watch. Finally, this episode cleared up some things for me. I'm still not certain how some of the stuff that happened in earlier seasons/episodes has anything to do with what's going on now, but at least I'm getting some questions answered.

Not that it's important, but when Richard was in jail, and he met with the priest, he blessed himself in Spanish (I'm pretty sure). I'm pretty sure he would have done it in Latin in the 1800's because the mass was in Latin then. I could be wrong, just something I noticed.

I thought the same thing. I think even when my dad was a kid, the mass was in Latin.