LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught up last night watching the latest episode on my DVR. I agree that the Desmond episodes are always solid. I'm slightly more confused after the latest, but that's not a bad thing. In the alternate timeline, when he landed safely in LA, he was working for Widmore and had no idea who Penny was. But in the island timeline, he was already in love with Penny and was abhored by Widmore, right? Maybe I'm getting my times mixed up, but are we to assume that these are two completely different timelines, not just different from the time of the crash?

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 01:54 PM)
I caught up last night watching the latest episode on my DVR. I agree that the Desmond episodes are always solid. I'm slightly more confused after the latest, but that's not a bad thing. In the alternate timeline, when he landed safely in LA, he was working for Widmore and had no idea who Penny was. But in the island timeline, he was already in love with Penny and was abhored by Widmore, right? Maybe I'm getting my times mixed up, but are we to assume that these are two completely different timelines, not just different from the time of the crash?

The universe split occurred when Jughead was detonated in 1977.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 05:44 PM)
Pretty sure its a true spoiler.

Yup.

This is a big one, so if you don't like big spoilers, don't highlight.

Ilana blows up. Hurley blows up the Black Rock

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 08:37 PM)
So who is the young guy that Locke said to ignore?

I don't know who those kids are, but...

We will find out in the 2nd to last episode that is purely focused on the history of Jacob/MIB