LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed to me that Kate must have lived for quite a while after leaving the island, with her telling Jack how much she missed him. It would have been interesting to see who lived for how long, but the added mystery is fine with me.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 24, 2010 -> 02:23 PM)
I wonder if it'll be hard for some of the actors to get more work. For better or worse they will always be known as the Lost characters they played

O'Quinn, Emerson, and Fox will never have a hard time finding a job again.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 24, 2010 -> 02:27 PM)
O'Quinn, Emerson, and Fox will never have a hard time finding a job again.

I agree with those three because they are all really good actors on their own. But Hurley (whatever the hell his real name is) is always going to be Hugo, Sawyer = Sawyer...

Count me in the group that was disappointed with the ending. They dick us around with the alternate universe the whole season and don't really explain it?

Also why weren't Miles and Lapidus in the church? Obviously, they were on the same plane with Kate, Sawyer, and Claire. I was also disappointed that we didn't see Walt or Michael anywhere.

EDIT: Richard wasn't at the church either.

Edited by WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
Well a few of them already are on different shows.

Charlie, Penny and Juliet.

My guess is that the ones who want new jobs in television are going to be back pretty quickly.

And Claire recently starred in a feature film with the Twilight guy.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 24, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)
Count me in the group that was disappointed with the ending. They dick us around with the alternate universe the whole season and don't really explain it?

Also why weren't Miles and Lapidus in the church? Obviously, they were on the same plane with Kate, Sawyer, and Claire. I was also disappointed that we didn't see Walt or Michael anywhere.

I thought they explained it fairly well. I bet we'll see Walt in some of the DVD extras. He apparently filmed some stuff.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 24, 2010 -> 04:51 PM)
I thought they explained it fairly well. I bet we'll see Walt in some of the DVD extras. He apparently filmed some stuff.

Yea, I guess you're right. I guess it's more the fact that I didn't like it. I don't know, maybe the more I think about it the more I'll like it.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 24, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)

EDIT: Richard wasn't at the church either.

The alternate, apparently was purgatory. I still think the island was also purgatory allowing the alternate universe to exist. Popular opinion says that the island was real, and the alternate universe was purgatory. And they had to all meet up to remember the most important parts of their lives and enter together. Now Ana Lucia and Ben who had unfinished business decided to stay.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 24, 2010 -> 06:28 PM)
Someone asked me today, and didn't have a real solid answer for them:What was the end result of the bomb going off to end the last season. Did it do anything?

Didn't it create the purgatory for the dead to wait in, and the living were transported to 2007?

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 24, 2010 -> 05:28 PM)
Someone asked me today, and didn't have a real solid answer for them:What was the end result of the bomb going off to end the last season. Did it do anything?

Brought them back to the present day? It also killed Juliet.

Some of the story like the bomb just doesnt add up.

If the island was "real" after the bomb, there was no explanation for surviving a hydrogen bomb.

On the other hand, if the bomb killed them all, then the entire last season was nothing more than Jack failing to let go and in his mind creating a dual fake reality, where in one of them the bomb was a "success" and in the other it was a "failure". It took Jack letting go of the failure to realize that he was dead and could move on.

Once again, I need a few days to really come to grips with the different theories floating around. But I think part of what the creators wanted was different theories with no true answer (the black out at the end reminded me a little of Soprano's)

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
Well a few of them already are on different shows.

Charlie, Penny and Juliet.

My guess is that the ones who want new jobs in television are going to be back pretty quickly.

I don't know about that. The only person on the Sopranos to do anything worth note since that show ended is James Gandolfini...and he hasn't done much. The same thing will likely happen here.