LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was interesting when "the others" lackey in charge of bringing in Michael said "some of us are allowed to leave the island".

That...and when he kissed A DUDE. Is that the first confirmed homosexual on Lost?

I don't think that Alex is "surrendering" to friendlies...there's no way that I can believe that "the others" could be firing on Carl and Rossaeu at the risk of Alex.

I'm always impressed with how BIG they have created the lost universe that while they make us focus on details A thru F they hit us blindly with Details G thru P. Then Q thru U comes along and meanwhile we've forgotten about A thru F...and they hit us with that again..and so on and so on.

There's so much left uncovered...and there's so much left to be explained.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 22, 2008 -> 08:54 PM)
I thought it was interesting when "the others" lackey in charge of bringing in Michael said "some of us are allowed to leave the island".

That...and when he kissed A DUDE. Is that the first confirmed homosexual on Lost?

I don't think that Alex is "surrendering" to friendlies...there's no way that I can believe that "the others" could be firing on Carl and Rossaeu at the risk of Alex.

I'm always impressed with how BIG they have created the lost universe that while they make us focus on details A thru F they hit us blindly with Details G thru P. Then Q thru U comes along and meanwhile we've forgotten about A thru F...and they hit us with that again..and so on and so on.

There's so much left uncovered...and there's so much left to be explained.

they alluded to tom being gay right after kate was captured by the others last season.

interesting episode, though. it's interesting that sayid turns michael in, yet at the end ends up being the one assisting ben.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 23, 2008 -> 07:54 AM)

Well there have been occasions before where the others have knocked out friendlies with precision 1 by 1.

And if they're using sniper fire, they're not going to target Alex I'd say.

It all comes back to Ben for mine. He planned this. The attack isn't going to happen for a little while yet, so why send those 3 off so early?

At least now with Michael being caught, I imagine the freighter can get its act together, and start bringing guys onto the island to catch Ben.

Midway through Season 3, what were fans reactions when "Expose" originally aired? I watched two episodes here on my day off, than this episode comes up. It was kind of entertaining but had nothing to do with the storylines and the only thing that came out of it worth a darn was Charlie's admission that he "kidnapped" Sun.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 12:53 PM)
What happened in this episode and I will give you my reaction.

The one that explains what Nikki and Paulo have been doing on the island the whole time.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 12:51 PM)
Midway through Season 3, what were fans reactions when "Expose" originally aired? I watched two episodes here on my day off, than this episode comes up. It was kind of entertaining but had nothing to do with the storylines and the only thing that came out of it worth a darn was Charlie's admission that he "kidnapped" Sun.

It sucked. That was when Season 3 was really in a rut.

They tried working those background characters into the story a little more, but the overall fan reaction was very negative so they just got rid of them.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 01:51 PM)

Most fans agreed it sucks. Basically, the producers introduced the characters and the fans hated them... so they killed them off. lol

QUOTE (TheBlackSox8 @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 11:18 AM)
had to see what the rave was about. I watch every episode within a week and a half. Addicting as hell. I'm going on a LOST withdrawal right now...it feels weird not watching a single episode.

Must say it is a great show. can't wait til the 24th.

Dayum, it took me about a month.

I would sit down and think I would watch one episode but than that episode ends on a cliffhanger or high note and had to watch the next one. Before I knew it, I'd shoot out 4 or 5 episodes in a sitting.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 05:43 PM)
Dayum, it took me about a month.

I would sit down and think I would watch one episode but than that episode ends on a cliffhanger or high note and had to watch the next one. Before I knew it, I'd shoot out 4 or 5 episodes in a sitting.

making the transition from lost dvd watching to watching on regular television is really difficult. it's like trying to drink only one beer.

Three Hour Finale!

"All the sweep and emotional completeness we wanted it to have," says executive producer Carlton Cuse about the extra hour added to this season. Lost's season 4 finale will be not 1, not 2, but 3 hours long! We'll get the first hour on May 15 at 10 p.m., then we'll have to wait two weeks until May 29th for the final two hours. This means we'll get 6 more hours of Lost for a total of 14 hours for season 4. Yippee!

The draft of the finale was 80 pages long and the writers knew there was no way to squeeze all that into two hours, so Damon and Carlton convinced ABC to give them an additional hour. Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy will have their season finale's on May 22nd. On the 29th, they'll run part 1 of Lost's season finale again, and then part 2 from 9-11 p.m.

I'm so happy that the story will not be compromised and the writers will get almost everything they want into the finale. It has to be good enough to last us until next January when season 5 will start.