LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

I always contribute more questions than answers to this thread, so here goes another.

Before it was revealed Michael was the spy on the freighter, a note was passed to Desmond and Sayid in the sick bay that said, "Don't Trust The Captain." Did I miss something or was that way off? It seemed like the captain was a good guy before he was killed.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 11, 2008 -> 11:26 AM)
I always contribute more questions than answers to this thread, so here goes another.

Before it was revealed Michael was the spy on the freighter, a note was passed to Desmond and Sayid in the sick bay that said, "Don't Trust The Captain." Did I miss something or was that way off? It seemed like the captain was a good guy before he was killed.

He did give Sayid conflicting coordinates for getting back to the island...

QUOTE (Brian @ May 15, 2008 -> 09:37 AM)
The last 3 hours of the season, starting tonight, should be exceptional as usual.

Keamy is a badass.

For those who do not know, the LOST season finale is 3 hours long. Part one is tonight. Parts 2 and 3 are May 29th. There was a rumor that on May 29th they may air Part 1 before the 2 final hours, but I have not seen that confirmed.

A 3 hour marathon finale would be badass.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 15, 2008 -> 12:39 PM)
For those who do not know, the LOST season finale is 3 hours long. Part one is tonight. Parts 2 and 3 are May 29th.

What the heck does that mean? Pretty much every episode is a cliffhanger so couldn't they say the finale started 8 episodes ago and part 9 is tonight?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 15, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
What the heck does that mean? Pretty much every episode is a cliffhanger so couldn't they say the finale started 8 episodes ago and part 9 is tonight?

But season finale cliffhangers offer 1.5 times as much WTF as intra-season ones!

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 15, 2008 -> 01:39 PM)
For those who do not know, the LOST season finale is 3 hours long. Part one is tonight. Parts 2 and 3 are May 29th. There was a rumor that on May 29th they may air Part 1 before the 2 final hours, but I have not seen that confirmed.

A 3 hour marathon finale would be badass.

How is this any different than calling tonight's just another episode and the episode on May 29th a two-hour finale?

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 15, 2008 -> 03:54 PM)
Anyone see Evangeline Lilly on Kimmel last night? She was really good, and smoking hot.

She was on Leno the other night. WOW! i normally dont find her overly attractive because she is too skinny, and frankly, I like boobs. But, WOW was she smokin hot the other night. Very Classy / Sexy.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 15, 2008 -> 02:48 PM)
How is this any different than calling tonight's just another episode and the episode on May 29th a two-hour finale?

Jay Leno said the same thing to evangeline-lilly. It's stupid. But I think i understand the origin.

Basically, they had originally planned the finale to be 2 hours, but they had WAY too much they needed to fit in without leaving ends untied. So, they twisted ABC's arm and ABC gave them a 3 hour finale. Obviously they couldn't air it all at once. So, they divided it up into 2 parts and had to move the finale back a week to May 29th to accommodate another show's finale.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Brian @ May 15, 2008 -> 06:25 PM)
This is gonna sound crude and odd, but I really like Kate's mouth. I just realized there is no way to say that without sounding like a pig and I don't mean it like that. I like her lips.

It's her 2 front teeth that are throwing you off I think. I think her face is REALLY cute; it's the rest of the body I am not to keen on.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

Anyone have a time machine I can borrow so I can go two weeks into the future.

It's funny, because I was talking with a guy at the gym who watches the show and he asks me, "What happened to all the Others?"

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ May 9, 2008 -> 03:32 PM)
Maybe its a trigger device thats hooked up to his vitals somehow. If he dies, something blows up. Who knows, I'm probably wrong.

Maybe I was right? The C4 has a good possibility of being related to the device on his arm?

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 15, 2008 -> 08:59 PM)
Totally a set up episode for the season finale. Really solid episode, but not a ton happening.

Biggest question still is who is telling them to lie?

I'm guessing they are just trying to cover things up, so maybe Jack. Ben is the only other option. Ben obviously does something bad before they leave the island when you take into account Sayid's reaction when he sees him in his flash forward.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ May 15, 2008 -> 08:59 PM)
Maybe I was right? The C4 has a good possibility of being related to the device on his arm?

Good guess. I would assume Keamy and crew would need the freighter to get back to main land though.

Another good episode to start winding down the season last night. A couple of reveals last night as well.....

I think that Jack finding out that Claire was his sister was especially big. Knowing that Aaron is his relative lends new wieght to his and Kate's flash-forward arguement when Kate said "You're upsetting my son" and Jack replied "Your son??? You're not even related to him." I'm assuming that Jack doesn't tell Kate about his conversation at his father's funeral.

also.....

it was interesting to see the 'numbers' pop up again..even if they were used to torture poor Hurley. Since we last saw him running away, i wonder though....does anyone remember if that car Cheech gave him is the same one Hurley got arrested driving at the beginning of the season????

QUOTE (juddling @ May 16, 2008 -> 10:10 AM)
Another good episode to start winding down the season last night. A couple of reveals last night as well.....

also.....

it was interesting to see the 'numbers' pop up again..even if they were used to torture poor Hurley. Since we last saw him running away, i wonder though....does anyone remember if that car Cheech gave him is the same one Hurley got arrested driving at the beginning of the season????

I'm pretty sure its the same car. Also I didnt think we needed spoiler tags anymore for stuff that has already happened

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 16, 2008 -> 06:48 PM)
I'm pretty sure its the same car. Also I didnt think we needed spoiler tags anymore for stuff that has already happened

i figured better safe than sorry.

Minor spoiler from the finale that I accidentally read. Not major, but something that will happen.

Sawyer gets on the helicopter to leave the island, but the chopper had too many people and wouldn't fly so Sawyer sacrifices his spot and stays.