LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

I was thinking that Desmond got his happy ending, but remembered what Ben told Widmore that one episode.

LOCKE???? Holy crap! Where did that come from?

Jin dying was sad with Sun having to watch it.

Great season finale. Next year should be fantastic. Bad things happening on the island after they left? I think it will be a dark season.

The thing I was upset about before the show wasn't that big of a deal. The guide on Comcast had a brief description of the episode followed with "Guest Star: David Malcolm Kelly". No big deal though.

Is Sun going to turn bad?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 29, 2008 -> 10:32 PM)
Well, I guess if you know your philosophy, you could have seen Locke in the casket coming.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bentham

Look on the right hand side at who his biggest influence was....

Great find. That bothered me the whole time as well, trying to figure out who the heck it was.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 29, 2008 -> 09:24 PM)
-Why would Locke leave the island if he knew he couldn't go back(or was Ben just lying?)

Ben said when you move the island you can not come back.

-Still haven't figured out what Sawyer said to Kate

I think it has to do with his daughter adn that is what Kate was on the phone about.

-How did Ben end up in Tunisia?

Tunisia is on the EXACT opposite side of the world from a few thousand miles east of the coast of Australia. hmmmm....

QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)
Jin dying was sad with Sun having to watch it.

Jin may not be dead. It is entirely possible he was able to jump off the ship before it completely exploded and sank. And remember, there was a boat on its way back to the ship at the time which could have picked him and whoever else up and gone back to the island. But the island moved, so who knows.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 30, 2008 -> 08:06 AM)
Jin may not be dead. It is entirely possible he was able to jump off the ship before it completely exploded and sank. And remember, there was a boat on its way back to the ship at the time which could have picked him and whoever else up and gone back to the island. But the island moved, so who knows.

Unless they distinctly show a person die in the show I don't assume they are dead.

Does Juliete seem to fall in love with everyone except Ben?

Kemney is dead for sure.

The funny thing though is what happens now to the island? The Others and the Losties should all come together under Locke so what is the deal? It is almost going to have to turn into a differnet show.

I was holding out hope to the end that the Sci-Fi thing wouldn't come about, oh well.

Other than Sun, the alst day on the island wasn't as bad as it was out to be. When Kate was talking about it, I thought it would be much worse. I guess the island disappearing was freaky though.

from EW. good points...

Faraday was last seen taking a raft of castaways to the freighter when the Island disappeared. Since the smaller Hydra Station island also disappeared, I have to assume that the move extended beyond the Island into the ocean. So I'm betting Faraday got caught up in that.

Jin was last seen on the freighter when it exploded. But if he survived and swam into the circumference of the move, he too could be wherever — or whenever — the Island is now.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 30, 2008 -> 12:30 PM)
Lets go bigger...

How did a large ship like The Black Rock end up in the middle of an island? How is that possible, unless the island landed ON TOP of the boat???

Holy s***, you may damn well be onto something. In fact, that must be how it crashed, that boat was randomly sailing and bam, island dropped on it.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 30, 2008 -> 02:36 PM)
Why would the boat be on top of the island then? I was assuming the strong magnetic properties pulled the boat out of the water. Sort of like the magnetic properties pulled the plane apart.

Well, the island, when it moved, seemed to disappear INTO the water, not into the sky. One would have to assume that it appears from underneath, so any ship sailing would basically have the ground grow beneath it.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 30, 2008 -> 05:47 PM)
Someone refresh me who Annie is? Is that the one little girl who is nice to Ben?

Yup. Gave him the wooden dolls in his flashback episode in Season 3.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 30, 2008 -> 08:54 PM)
I totally forgot that Ben said he'd kill Widmore's daughter. My wife rarely watches Lost, but she was in tears when Desmond and Penny reunited.

i've wondered before about what will happen when Sayid (under orders from Ben) goes after Penny. I picture Penny sleeping in bed with Sayid standing next to her, aiming and ready to shoot when he looks and notices a pic or her and Desmond. Now considering Sayid went to the dark side after losing the love of his life...i can't imagine him putting his good buddy Des through the same pain. At that point, i think Sayid will turn against Ben.