LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CubKilla @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 10:23 AM)
I'm surprised people still watch this show. Everyone I know that was REALLY into it abandoned this sinking ship a long time ago.

Probably cuz they are dumb with short attention spans. And they are also probably commies. :ph34r:

QUOTE (CubKilla @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 10:23 AM)
I'm surprised people still watch this show. Everyone I know that was REALLY into it abandoned this sinking ship a long time ago.

Thats unfortunate they went through a low point during season 2, but I am glad I stuck with it because it is the best show on television.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 03:29 PM)
That's a hell of a deal for anyone who doesn't own those seasons, or wants to start watching the show. $20/season = great price.

Hell yeah it is. Even though I have em, I may buy em again...nah, that would be dumb, but you know what I mean.

Possible spoiler. Not sure if it is legit or not.

Desmond, off the island with Penny, starts jumping back and forth in time, like in "The Constant". He jumps back to when he was in the hatch pushing the button. In present time, Ben tells him that if he jumps back, that he shouldn't push the button, so the O6 can crash back. If true, this means the island went back in time.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2008 -> 05:11 PM)
Possible spoiler. Not sure if it is legit or not.

Desmond, off the island with Penny, starts jumping back and forth in time, like in "The Constant". He jumps back to when he was in the hatch pushing the button. In present time, Ben tells him that if he jumps back, that he shouldn't push the button, so the O6 can crash back. If true, this means the island went back in time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...