LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 31, 2009 -> 01:39 PM)
sheesh, people seem very cliquey on this thread. I asked for everyone's thoughts and feedbacks on the the whole Daniel Farraday thing and no one responds, yet when someone else makes a post on something else there's immediately resposes to their posts.

I'm through with this thread, **** everyone.

LMAO

You've got to be kidding me...

There are plenty of LOST forums that would give you answers if you're that desperate for feedback on your theories. Just because someone posts in a thread doesnt mean everyone else has to respond to it.

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix

did the guy who is in the others say "ellie and charles might not agree to this"? i know for sure he said charles (who is obviously widmore) but i didnt catch the first name....it sounded like ellie to me...which i would imagine would be elloise hawking, faradays mother

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:36 PM)
The show is the biggest cock tease in the history of television, and it's getting hard to stick by it. I'm just deep into the show(like everyone else) you just can't give up on it, but if this was like late in season 1 or something, I probably don't come back for season 2.

For real. I barely have enjoyment watching it anymore. I'm sticking around only because I've invested so much time into it. s*** is weak like clock radio speakers.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 02:36 AM)
The show is the biggest cock tease in the history of television, and it's getting hard to stick by it. I'm just deep into the show(like everyone else) you just can't give up on it, but if this was like late in season 1 or something, I probably don't come back for season 2.

Good to know it's not just me...the past month of episodes have been lame.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
did the guy who is in the others say "ellie and charles might not agree to this"? i know for sure he said charles (who is obviously widmore) but i didnt catch the first name....it sounded like ellie to me...which i would imagine would be elloise hawking, faradays mother

I caught that as well. Has to be coming up soon when Ben and Charles meet.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:17 PM)
This was lame. Not much expectations considering it was kate-centric.

Agreed. She is my least favorite character. Glad we found out where Aaron was and thought for sure she would leave him with Cassidy. The revelation as to why Kate went back was a nice twist as well.

Next week looks epic. The Ben episodes are always good. There are two episodes missing from the episode list for Season 5. Episodes 97 and 99 are nowhere to be seen.

I think this season has been pretty sweet. Last night, my wife and I were like "this is boring", but then again, any episode about Kate is... boring.

Next week's will blow our minds and we'll all be slurping Lost again. It's going to rule.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 09:17 AM)
Last night wasn't very good, and my god, there had to have been 30 minutes of commercials. I'm never watching this show without DVR again.

That entire storyline with Kate and Aaron could have been told in 7-10 minutes not an entire episode. Seemed like it was just filler.

in response to my own post earlier...i was a little slow, i just now remembered that the chick in jughead is ellie and even back in that episode we knew or are lead to believe its faradays mom...completely forgot about that

The more I think about it, the more I think John Locke is in the exact same situation as Christian Sheppard.

Think about it... both arrived in the island by airplane while dead in a coffin.

I'm thinking John Locke probably thinks he's alive again, when he's really not and he's a ghost figure that people can see and talk to just like Christian Sheppard.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 08:20 AM)
That entire storyline with Kate and Aaron could have been told in 7-10 minutes not an entire episode. Seemed like it was just filler.

At least Kate is hot. I think she's the hottest girl in the show.

Too bad she's back on the island again, because that probably means we won't be seeing as many flashbacks of her off the island looking all good with some make-up and those skirts.

Although she's still hot, now we're gonna be stuck with a slightly less prettied-up version of Kate. :(

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 04:48 PM)
At least Kate is hot. I think she's the hottest girl in the show.

Too bad she's back on the island again, because that probably means we won't be seeing as many flashbacks of her off the island looking all good with some make-up and those skirts.

Although she's still hot, now we're gonna be stuck with a slightly less prettied-up version of Kate. :(

Of course she's hot.

She doesn't add really much in terms of plot development though.

I want to learn more about Ben / The Island etc., and could really care less about Kate giving up Aaron to his grandmother.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 04:10 PM)
Of course she's hot.

She doesn't add really much in terms of plot development though.

I want to learn more about Ben / The Island etc., and could really care less about Kate giving up Aaron to his grandmother.

jack's getting more interesting to me. he's in a lets see where this goes...the islands in control mode. the old jack wanted off the island and didn't have interest in it's weirdness. the new jack seems intrigued and interested in seeing what the islands deals him and the rest of the survivors.