LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 08:57 PM)
End got better. But the story line is so convoluted right now, it's annoying.

Great episode

We learned tonight Ben is good. A question we've been asking since we met him.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 09:02 PM)
Great episode

We learned tonight Ben is good. A question we've been asking since we met him.

I don't think he is entirely good.

I was expecting an epic Ben episode and that is not what we got. It was ok. Can't all be great.

i thought the locke ben dynamic was great in tonights episode....i thought it was one of the better ones among the recent season....in typical lost fashion, a couple of questions answered....even more questions proposed...

Is Illana an other?

What happened to Ben after he gets his crap kicked in by Desmond...does Desmond just leave him in the water?

What the hell is the temple and how did locke know where it is?

And now i think even Locke has entered a new strata of "special." We've heard that other people on the island are special (walt, etc.) but it seems Locke transcends this into almost somethign divine, when Ben is down in the hole looking up at him (Him?)

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 04:35 AM)
i thought the locke ben dynamic was great in tonights episode....i thought it was one of the better ones among the recent season....in typical lost fashion, a couple of questions answered....even more questions proposed...

Is Illana an other?

What happened to Ben after he gets his crap kicked in by Desmond...does Desmond just leave him in the water?

What the hell is the temple and how did locke know where it is?

And now i think even Locke has entered a new strata of "special." We've heard that other people on the island are special (walt, etc.) but it seems Locke transcends this into almost somethign divine, when Ben is down in the hole looking up at him (Him?)

A theory I read elsewhere is that Locke has embodied the Smoke Monster. As soon as Locke disappeared, the Monster appeared. When he came back to help Ben, the Monster vanished.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 10:31 PM)
Just watched it on DVR. Better than it has been in weeks past, but still not up to par.

BTW, what did Ben say to Alex after she gave him the orders? It sounded like he said something about Sawyer....

I think it was something about "the whispers".

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:17 AM)
The show is still awesome. Some of you have ridiculous expectations, imo. I'm loving it.

i think also people have come to expect the unexpected, so its less exciting when something enexpected happens

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:39 AM)
The CGI yesterday was 3rd rate. Did the show get a budget cut or something?

How do you expect it to look when you are being judged by a force that is a cloud of black smoke, whilst underground on a mysterious island, which you summoned by pulling the drain plug in the mud behind a door that is hidden in the closet of your house?

P.S. It's a TV show. Not Terminator: Salvation.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:17 AM)
The show is still awesome. Some of you have ridiculous expectations, imo. I'm loving it.

same here. Last night tied up a few ends, but still kept us thinking.

Ok, so I was thinking last night, one of the main things we LOVE about LOST is that it keeps us guessing, always new mysteries. As we go down to the end, they are going to start answering questions, and have fewer mysteries. So, it seems like a let down, when in reality we are getting what we've been begging for... the answers!

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:47 AM)
same here. Last night tied up a few ends, but still kept us thinking.

Ok, so I was thinking last night, one of the main things we LOVE about LOST is that it keeps us guessing, always new mysteries. As we go down to the end, they are going to start answering questions, and have fewer mysteries. So, it seems like a let down, when in reality we are getting what we've been begging for... the answers!

actually even within each season thats how things have gone..the first half of each season prosposes questions and develops characters and the second half slowly reveals answers and usually culminates in one huge season finale that attempts to blow your socks off with some answers and even more bizzare questions that we have never even seen before (ie the listening station)

I thought the best part of it was Ben's daughter telling him he will listen to Locke and she knows he is already planning on killing him,and if he does she will hunt him down and destroy him. The look on Ben's face was priceless.

Edited by EvilJester99