LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
I didn't gather from the interview whether he had specific inside knowledge or if it was an educated guess.

true.....after reading it a second time he commented on that "theory" and not necessarily the actual story within the show

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:06 AM)
true.....after reading it a second time he commented on that "theory" and not necessarily the actual story within the show

But now we'll both have that potential scenario in the back of our minds as we're watching the remainder of the series.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 10:35 PM)
i thought the locke ben dynamic was great in tonights episode....i thought it was one of the better ones among the recent season....in typical lost fashion, a couple of questions answered....even more questions proposed...

Is Illana an other?

What happened to Ben after he gets his crap kicked in by Desmond...does Desmond just leave him in the water?

What the hell is the temple and how did locke know where it is?

And now i think even Locke has entered a new strata of "special." We've heard that other people on the island are special (walt, etc.) but it seems Locke transcends this into almost somethign divine, when Ben is down in the hole looking up at him (Him?)

Locke knew where the smoke monster was because of the flashback with Rousseau when the one guy was dragged into the hole and the rest followed. Then he flashed again before gettign the result.

Is Illana an other?

I dont think so. but I think she was hired by Widmore to go tot he island to do something... not sure what yet. but that metal case is VERY interesting. If Ben knew Elli and she pointed him how to get to the island, and Elli is the father of Danial who is believed to be Widmore's son, then it's plauasable to think that Widmore was getting the same info Ben was with regards to the flight.

What the hell is the temple and how did locke know where it is?

We havent seen the temple yet i dont think. Ben said from the wall to the Temple was a half a mile. I dont think they walked that far. This would have been UNDER the temple if they did walk that far. Clearly, Ben's never seen it before. How did Locke know? We'll find out I am sure.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:21 AM)
Locke knew where the smoke monster was because of the flashback with Rousseau when the one guy was dragged into the hole and the rest followed. Then he flashed again before gettign the result.

Doesnt mean Locke didnt see it all happen. He was in that time too. So, it's possible he saw it all happen. I smell a flashback coming up later this season.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 12:19 PM)
Next week looks like a Miles-centric episode. I'm looking forward to some mysteries around him being solved.

yeah you knew he had to play a bigger part....i wonder if he is pierre changs son, as the preview of next weeks episode shows them talking together

episode was in the mold of one of the first few seasons, going back and forth between flashbacks off the island and now on the island....

you knew farraday would return at some point. I also think Pierre Chang knows its his son...he obviuosly knows the capability of time travel and the island, and hes gotta think its more than a coincidence that an asian guy named miles shows up.

Who were teh people in the van that tell Miles not to go to the island? Obviously they are against Widmore, so does that mean they are working for/with Ben? Are they some sort of third party? Also they ask the same question Ilana asks to Lupidus "what lies in the shadow of the statue." wtf im so confused

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
Who were teh people in the van that tell Miles not to go to the island? Obviously they are against Widmore, so does that mean they are working for/with Ben? Are they some sort of third party? Also they ask the same question Ilana asks to Lupidus "what lies in the shadow of the statue." wtf im so confused

The guy in the van who asked that question looked like the same guy who put that question to Lapidus last week. One thing's for sure, there were other passengers on his plane besides the Oceanic Six looking to get to the Island.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
episode was in the mold of one of the first few seasons, going back and forth between flashbacks off the island and now on the island....

you knew farraday would return at some point. I also think Pierre Chang knows its his son...he obviuosly knows the capability of time travel and the island, and hes gotta think its more than a coincidence that an asian guy named miles shows up.

Miles was part of Dharma before the baby Miles was born.....he was there for two years before the baby was born

I could not remember who had the other statue comment thanks for helping there.

I was bored, so I made a little David Letterman-style Top 10 list...

YOU KNOW YOU WATCH TOO MUCH "LOST" IF:

10. You go to a bar and try to order Dharma Beer.

9. You always talk about going on vacation to an island.

8. Whenever people get hurt, your response is "So?"

7. You think it's funny to confuse people by randomly asking them "What lies in the shadow of the statue?"

6. You say "We're not going to Guam, are we?" For no reason to a stranger while on a plane.

5. You immediately think of Lost whenever you use the word "others" in conversation.

4. Think it would be cool to ride in a plane while in a coffin.

3. You always immediately distrust anyone named Ben.

2. You ask people if they would be your constant.

1. You immediately think of Lost whenever you see a man wearing eyeliner.