LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 8, 2009 -> 09:15 PM)
I think I just realized why women on the Others are unable to have children...

I think somehow, perhaps because of Jack, the hydrogen bomb goes off, and it fills the island with radiation.

...and because of the side effects from the radiation, women on the island are unable to bear live children.

Interesting theory... However, I would think that if that was the case, wouldn't all of the people have a lot more side effects from radiation than just being unable to bear children?

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 10, 2009 -> 02:05 AM)
I couldn't agree more. She is beyond annoying and provides nothing to the show.

You don't like the love story? Oh my god! Who is Sawyer going to choose!!!????

Agreed. Cut that slut out of the show.

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 10, 2009 -> 11:04 PM)
So is this Wednesday a 2 hour season finale?

yep....and from the sounds of the podcast posted above its going to end in a huge cliffhanger thats going to aggravate us....also sounds like the finale and next seasons premiere are going to be pretty important episodes in being able to make an educated guess as to the actual final direction of the show

QUOTE (Brian @ May 10, 2009 -> 04:55 PM)
http://www.sl-lost.com/

Good new podcast fron Damon and Carlton. Talk about Faraday's voice on the Dharma video and an interesting theory from a viewer about Locke and the drug plane.

I thought their explanation was very well said.

One thing they have said over and over again is the larger story arch does not change, but often the in season stuff does.

I don't see how they could detonate the bomb. The temple wouldn't have survived for Ben to be judged, Dharma-ville wouldn't have been around for Sun/Frank/Ben/Locke, etc. If it does go off i'm thinking it'll do something with the "special properties" of the island such that it won't destroy things, ala the hatch imploding without anyone dying.

But who knows with this show anymore. I'm more "lost" than I used to be.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 11, 2009 -> 09:17 AM)
I thought their explanation was very well said.

One thing they have said over and over again is the larger story arch does not change, but often the in season stuff does.

That interview left me really disappointed. It sounds like they're already making excuses for not explaining things or things that make no sense and attributing them to "mythology" instead of "plot holes".

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 11, 2009 -> 05:53 PM)
That interview left me really disappointed. It sounds like they're already making excuses for not explaining things or things that make no sense and attributing them to "mythology" instead of "plot holes".

I understand about making changes as the season goes on....i mean....the producers have said in the past the the role of Ben was orginally for only 4 or 5 episodes. When they saw what a great actor they had for the role they expanded it and wove it into the story. If something works (like Ben) then get keep it....if it doesn't (Nikki and Paulo) then get rid of it.

I also heard we get a quick update on what happened to Bernard and Rose. I guess we don't see them but they get a mention in the show tonight. I can't wait.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 13, 2009 -> 12:39 PM)
I also heard we get a quick update on what happened to Bernard and Rose. I guess we don't see them but they get a mention in the show tonight. I can't wait.

They are listed as guest starts for tonight episode. So, we will see them.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 13, 2009 -> 12:39 PM)
I understand about making changes as the season goes on....i mean....the producers have said in the past the the role of Ben was orginally for only 4 or 5 episodes. When they saw what a great actor they had for the role they expanded it and wove it into the story. If something works (like Ben) then get keep it....if it doesn't (Nikki and Paulo) then get rid of it.

I understand that part, but I was talking about their explanation for the time-loop that the watch is stuck in or Ben bringing Richard to tell himself to bring everyone back after he's brought everyone back. That's why time travel stories end up not working -- a big paradox ends up in there somewhere.