LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 19, 2009 -> 09:24 AM)
If the ending was know all along and therseries arc never changed and the series ended with the plane landing in L.A. I would've hoped they would have filmed this during the filiming of episode 1 season 1.

Something would have leaked from that by now wouldn't it?

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 16, 2009 -> 05:38 PM)
I don't know how much of a role he can play. The actor who plays Walt was pretty bad the last few times we've seen him.

It doesn't matter, they have to live with it. They clearly established Walt as a huge force in season 1, anything else then Walt rejoining the cast as a regular would be a gigantic failing on the part of the writers.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 19, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)
It doesn't matter, they have to live with it. They clearly established Walt as a huge force in season 1, anything else then Walt rejoining the cast as a regular would be a gigantic failing on the part of the writers.

I kinda agree, but they may have wrapped up Walt in the Locke episode when he said he didnt want Walt to go back cuz he had been through enough. Who knows.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 19, 2009 -> 03:37 PM)
The writers have admitted as much.

Admitted to filling out the in season stuff as they go. The grand story arch was made at the beginning, and its quite evident that this is true.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 19, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)

i think walt's done. the puberty thing is too much of a problem. it just wouldn't make sense. they'll just change their approach, even if the initial plan WAS to have walt be a big deal.

• 1 month later...

So...I'm pretty much new to this whole Lost phenomenon but I started watching from the beginning earlier this year. I'm about halfway through Season 4 right now and I have to say this is my favorite season so far. Sayid is probably my favorite character that's been around since the beginning. I also like Desmond and Daniel Faraday seems interesting in the short time that I've seen him.

The thing that sucks is I'm probably gonna have to wait until December to see Season 5 when it comes out on dvd. Then, I'll have to catch up really quick so I can watch the final season when it airs next year. Anyways, I'm trying to avoid any spoilers so I've only read the first 24 pages of this thread and I'll continue to read everyone's reactions as I work my way through each episode.

QUOTE (The Bones @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 12:50 AM)
So...I'm pretty much new to this whole Lost phenomenon but I started watching from the beginning earlier this year. I'm about halfway through Season 4 right now and I have to say this is my favorite season so far. Sayid is probably my favorite character that's been around since the beginning. I also like Desmond and Daniel Faraday seems interesting in the short time that I've seen him.

The thing that sucks is I'm probably gonna have to wait until December to see Season 5 when it comes out on dvd. Then, I'll have to catch up really quick so I can watch the final season when it airs next year. Anyways, I'm trying to avoid any spoilers so I've only read the first 24 pages of this thread and I'll continue to read everyone's reactions as I work my way through each episode.

Season 5 just like every season is on abc.com completely free of charge in high quality

Edit: Odd seems only the last few episodes of season 5 are on abc.com wierd because theyve always had every episode. Maybe theyll put the rest on in a couple months.

You could always use surfthechannel.com or torrent them though.

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 01:39 AM)
Season 5 just like every season is on abc.com completely free of charge in high quality

Edit: Odd seems only the last few episodes of season 5 are on abc.com wierd because theyve always had every episode. Maybe theyll put the rest on in a couple months.

You could always use surfthechannel.com or torrent them though.

I'm an www.xtvi.com fan myself.

Thanks guys. I probably will have to find a way to watch Season 5 before it comes out on dvd because I want to be caught up with everyone else.

Last night, I watched the episode where the guys from Widmore's freighter attack the island and kill Alex. In the flash forward, Ben somehow ends up in Tunisia mysteriously and eventually meets Widmore in the final scene and says he will kill Penelope. Interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 03:24 AM)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...67b210d94c39ab5

If you want to go into this season with no idea whats going to happen with the bomb and all I wouldn't click that link. Other then that the link confirms what I thought was going to happen.

:o :o :o :o

I AM SO GIDDY!!!

So, I'm all caught up now. Wow! Can't wait for next season. Feels weird not watching any Lost for the last week or so because I've been watching for a few months straight. I kinda want to go back and watch all 5 seasons again because I probably forgot so many things and I would be able to catch some things I missed with a second viewing.

QUOTE (The Bones @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 11:08 PM)
So, I'm all caught up now. Wow! Can't wait for next season. Feels weird not watching any Lost for the last week or so because I've been watching for a few months straight. I kinda want to go back and watch all 5 seasons again because I probably forgot so many things and I would be able to catch some things I missed with a second viewing.

Well now that you are all caught up. I present you with your new best friend.

lostpedia.com

Edited by kev211