LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 06:39 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have to work the night of the 2nd. Only til 10 and I don't work the next day so I can stay up and watch on DVR, but still.

Be honest though even if you had work in the morning you'd still watch it that night. Lost has that power.

Edited by kev211

ABC's contest where so many people win a flash drive with the first 5 minutes of season 6 of lost on it got sent today. Anyway the clip leaked.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/01/l...l#axzz0e1dDtmPh

Click that only if you want to see the first 5 minutes of season 6. I suggest anyone who wants to talk about it in this thread uses spoiler tags.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:01 PM)
ABC's contest where so many people win a flash drive with the first 5 minutes of season 6 of lost on it got sent today. Anyway the clip leaked.

Click that only if you want to see the first 5 minutes of season 6. I suggest anyone who wants to talk about it in this thread uses spoiler tags.

soooooooooo tempting, but I just CANT watch it.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:01 PM)

And judging by that clip, the reset definitely did happen.

Just watched Jughead again. Gotta tell ya the badass young Eloise Hawking really does it for me.

I really want to know how the Others came about as I forgot hawking and Widmore were others.

I also think Richard Alpert is the man in black. Here is why I think this. He tells John he has to die to get off the island yet is not at all surprised about Locke's trek to kill Jacob. Richard is the only person who has seen Jacob and Richard and Jacob are the onyl two people who never age.

Just some random thoughts from watching.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:13 PM)
Just watched Jughead again. Gotta tell ya the badass young Eloise Hawking really does it for me.

I really want to know how the Others came about as I forgot hawking and Widmore were others.

I also think Richard Alpert is the man in black. Here is why I think this. He tells John he has to die to get off the island yet is not at all surprised about Locke's trek to kill Jacob. Richard is the only person who has seen Jacob and Richard and Jacob are the onyl two people who never age.

Just some random thoughts from watching.

Richard told locke that, because whatever Locke was at the end told Richard to tell Locke he had to die. I forgot what episode it was.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:15 PM)
Richard told locke that, because whatever Locke was at the end told Richard to tell Locke he had to die. I forgot what episode it was.

Locke is the man in black. Jacob says "you've found your loophole" and Locke says "yes I have".

The way I thought it went down was the MIB figured out a loophole and that he is not actually Locke but somehow got Locke to appear ala Christian Sheppard in order to get Ben to kill Locke with Richard setting up and manipulating Ben all along in order to get him to want to kill Jacob. Ben has never communicated with Jacob thus Jacob could not actually banish Ben which I am thinking was done by Richard.

You also noticed that Richard always wears the fancy dark clothes.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:35 PM)
The way I thought it went down was the MIB figured out a loophole and that he is not actually Locke but somehow got Locke to appear ala Christian Sheppard in order to get Ben to kill Locke with Richard setting up and manipulating Ben all along in order to get him to want to kill Jacob. Ben has never communicated with Jacob thus Jacob could not actually banish Ben which I am thinking was done by Richard.

You also noticed that Richard always wears the fancy dark clothes.

I don't know watching the end of season 5 it seems almost obvious that Locke was the MIB. Just the way Jacob and Locke were talking. Richard could still be friends with the MIB though.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:48 PM)
I don't know watching the end of season 5 it seems almost obvious that Locke was the MIB. Just the way Jacob and Locke were talking. Richard could still be friends with the MIB though.

That was what I thought at first but then when I went back and was watching season 4 and Alpert tells Locke that he has to die, it got me thinking. Also the aging thing gets me as well.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 12:50 PM)
That was what I thought at first but then when I went back and was watching season 4 and Alpert tells Locke that he has to die, it got me thinking. Also the aging thing gets me as well.

Alpert told Locke that he had to die because the not real locke lead Alpert to the real locke and told him to say that.

MIB and Smokey are either connected or the same. Just my guess. Jacob and MIB can't kill each other so the loophole had to be to manipulate someone else.

Also, the more I watch some old episodes, I don't think the bomb went off.