LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 03:18 PM)
The first 2 minutes of the premiere were leaked online. I admit it, I watched. Figured it is only a couple more days away anyway, wouldnt kill me...well, now I am even more eager for Tuesday, if that was possible.

Way to totally miss my post 1 page back. Just more reasons why ISU > SIU :P.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 30, 2010 -> 08:55 AM)
So we are to the Season 5 finale. We made it through all of the episodes in about two months. Damn I can't wait.

Be grateful that you didn't have to wait 7 months after the Season 5 finale. Jacka**. :P

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 30, 2010 -> 11:08 AM)
Season 6 coming on DVD August 27th. Cool we won't have to wait til December like previous years.

I wonder how much the boxset of the entire series is going to cost. I'm planning on buying that since I didn't buy the seasons separately.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 1, 2010 -> 09:48 AM)
Noticed it's on at 7 CST tomorrow. Will there be a 1 hour catch up show first or will the actual episode start at 7? And is it a 1 or 2 hour ep?

1 hour recap followed by 2 hour season premier.

We're going to a friends house at 6:320 for a LOST party. We're having dinner during the recap with "dont talk until the commercial break" during the premier.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 1, 2010 -> 10:48 AM)
Noticed it's on at 7 CST tomorrow. Will there be a 1 hour catch up show first or will the actual episode start at 7? And is it a 1 or 2 hour ep?

Wow. Until this post I completely forgot it got moved to Tuesdays. I probably would have forgot about it not being on Wednesday until Wednesday morning when I saw everyone talking about it in this thread...

As we get ready for Season 6, i want to revisit 2 of my theories from the end of last year:

Theory 1:

On the most recent episode of The Lost Postcast with Jay and Jack, they talked at length about the possibility of there being TWO timelines / realities caused by the nuclear explosion at the end of Season 5… assuming that is indeed how the season ended. One reality is what we have been watching the past 5 seasons, and our island story continues on uninterrupted. The other reality involves Oceanic 815 landing in L.A. and all passengers leaving as if nothing happened at all. And I got to thinking…

Ok, so in the book “Through the Looking Glass“, Alice goes through the looking glass into an alternate world… or you could say… an alternate reality. A few seasons back, we learned of an underwater hatch named…. The Looking Glass. We all assumed, at the time, that this station was simply a communications station with the world off the island. But, what if it is more? What if The Looking Glass station was really built to communicate with and/or observe alternate realities?

Theory 2:

This season (season 5) ends with a nuclear explosion... followed by Oceanic Flight 815 landing in LA and the passengers walking off... as if nothing happened at all.

That would be one amazing cliffhanger knowing full well there will be a season next year.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 1, 2010 -> 12:12 PM)
I've gotta wait until thursday nights to watch lost this season. Needless to say you will not see me in this thread tuesday-thursday.

If you get a PM from me after every episode, it won't be spoilers so feel free to open and read. Muhahahaha

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 09:07 AM)
which one? i heard one aired during Desperate House wives on Sunday, but I havent seen it. Cant find it online.

Yeah I couldn't find it this morning either. It's made entirely of new season footage though. This thing had some old timey temples, a dude that looks like Gengis Khan, an old hourglass, and someone says "do you want to know why you're on the island?"

I got chills.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 09:37 AM)

oh, and this is definitely video from next season... so... don't watch it if ya don't wanna see it.

Ya I'm avoiding all the other clips. The first five minutes was good enough for me, I don't want to see stuff that happens after that out of order.

Here is the one minute trailer that people were talking about earlier. The entire thing is season 6 footage, so don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled at all. I'd recommend watching it though as it's one of their best promos ever.

Edited by kev211