LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)
Go back to the first page of this thread and retake the quiz.

8/10

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 03:23 PM)
I thought about a new one for the new season, but I figured we would want to be able to easily refer back to the old one.

I wouldn't be against a fresh new thread. We got the next 4 months to fill it up.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 04:44 PM)
As much as I have loved Lost, I'm still preparing myself for being incredibly disappointed at the Series Finale. I think it is almost inevitable that the ending will be disappointing but I'm hoping to be surprised.

Every show that has a hyped series finale, with the exception of MASH, have their fans either love it or hate it.

I have no idea how it is going to end, I have no idea what would make he hate or love the ending. I'm just hoping I enjoy the ride.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 07:22 PM)
Every show that has a hyped series finale, with the exception of MASH, have their fans either love it or hate it.

I have no idea how it is going to end, I have no idea what would make he hate or love the ending. I'm just hoping I enjoy the ride.

As long as it is isn't something completely ridiculous like the whole thing being a dream or everyone actually having died in the plane crash or the like or a Sopranos ending I can't think of anything that would make me hate it. I just know in general finales are disappointing so I figure if I expect it to not blow my mind I won't be as disappointed if it doesn't.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

I started watcing LOST about three weeks ago on Netflix, they let you watch the episodes online. So I've watched the entire series in the last three weeks, and literally just got done with season five about five minutes ago. Can't wait for tonight's episode, although it's going to suck having to wait an entire week between episodes.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 07:21 PM)
What's the point of this remedial 1 hour episode? It's so ridiculously basic I'm not sure who it's intended for. They expecting people to start watching for the 1st time tonight?

Probably trying to reel in the people who never watched for the last season. Maybe to take up the entire prime time slot from 7-10. They do it every year. I don't mind it.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 07:21 PM)
What's the point of this remedial 1 hour episode? It's so ridiculously basic I'm not sure who it's intended for. They expecting people to start watching for the 1st time tonight?

Weren't you the one who was asking who Jacob was like a week ago?