LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

Then it makes you wonder why so many of them meet on the same flight, granted it's a month later, if none of the things leading up to that point ever happened.

And that brings us to what I believe the the grand story arc will be.

You cant fight fate, things may change, people may make different decisions, but in the end nothing is random.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 10, 2010 -> 07:19 AM)
FYI - This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I thought last night's episode was terrible, as did a ton of people on lostpedia. Not sure why you're trying to convince me that this was a good episode. Even my wife, who never criticizes the show, said it was awful.

Where did I try to convince you it was a good episode? I said it was a down episode, but you need down episodes if you ever want to set anything up.

Also if whatever infected Claire infected Sayid like the chinese guy said, does that mean Christian is probably infected with it too?

The snow knocked out my Direct TV so I watched on Hulu. Glad it is rerun next week as I thought the episode had some pretty good insite.

Claire dies in Otherville and is taken over by something. The sickness that Rousseau speaks of gets a greater storyline which is pretty cool and the idea of having to bury the dead is addressed once again.

The 2004 convergence with 2007 is going to be cool I think.

Badass Claire was cool.

The smoke monster taking over Locke I think is different from the Sayid, Claire, Christian zombie status.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 10:22 AM)
The snow knocked out my Direct TV so I watched on Hulu. Glad it is rerun next week as I thought the episode had some pretty good insite.

Claire dies in Otherville and is taken over by something. The sickness that Rousseau speaks of gets a greater storyline which is pretty cool and the idea of having to bury the dead is addressed once again.

The 2004 convergence with 2007 is going to be cool I think.

Badass Claire was cool.

The smoke monster taking over Locke I think is different from the Sayid, Claire, Christian zombie status.

right, cuz whatever's got Locke, didn't use his old body, like with those others.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 06:01 PM)
Stuff I am reading that is teasing tonight sounds epic.

i hope so....i'm starting to feel like Bill Simmons does here....he had an article and made a lost reference

i'm hoping sooner or later there is some clarity brought to all of this, and not more confusion

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...mons/100208/one

37. Al Jefferson

About 82.7 percent back from 2009's knee injury. The bigger issue: Residual damage from a 116-265 stretch (and counting) in Minnesota and Boston. At some point, all that losing can turn you into an actual loser. It's like a girl who keeps inadvertently dating jerks and eventually loses her self-esteem. By the way, Jefferson has two juicy career what-ifs: "What if the Celts had landed the No. 1 or No. 2 pick in 2007?" (they would have taken Durant in either spot and built around Durant, Jefferson, Rondo, Pierce and a bunch of draft picks and expiring contracts), and "What if Minny hadn't screwed up this Rubio thing?" Both went against him. Maybe he's just unlucky like Hugo Hurley.

(FYI: I was referring to the original Hurley, not Alternate Reality Hurley from Season 6 of what's threatening to become the most confusing and far-fetched show in the history of television. If they change the course of the 2004 baseball playoffs, I'm out. You hear me, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse? I'm out. Don't go there. Don't you dare. Don't even THINK it.)

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 09:50 PM)
How many names could people make out in the cave? All I got were Reyes and Jarrah.

I noticed there were a lot of names, and I was trying to figure out some of the names that were already crossed out, and I'm pretty sure one of the names I saw crossed out was Dorrit, as in Naomi Dorrit of the mercenaries.