LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
I noticed there were a lot of names, and I was trying to figure out some of the names that were already crossed out, and I'm pretty sure one of the names I saw crossed out was Dorrit, as in Naomi Dorrit of the mercenaries.

Yeah, the next scene they showed everyone. I am going to be interested to see tomorrow when the easter egg site gets all of their screen shots up.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff. I was kind of hoping the alternate reality would come to a point where Jack gets Locke walking again. Maybe it will still happen.

Helen dies of aneurysm before wedding?

Glad I didn't get down on the show after the first episode like some people did.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
Anyway, we don't know which Shepard the wall was referring to. Maybe it was Christian?

Flocke said it was Jack and they showed the cut to Jacob touching him in the hospital.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (kev211 @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 11:57 PM)
"Well call my parents and your dad."

Well apparently Locke isn't a wheel chair because his dad pushed him out of a window in this timeline.

excellent point.

damn was that awesome. so many WHAAAT moments, but in that good way - not like the season premiere.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 12:44 AM)
So who is the little kid that Flocke was going after?

Theories - Younger version of Jacob, Older Aaron, Younger version of Sawyer or Penny and Desmond's kid.

i think it's jacob in some way or another. he's wearing (i think) the same clothes jacob was when we first saw him.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 12:45 AM)
Hmmmmm, could this be the order these characters get killed off this season???

Locke is already dead.... and 2 seasons ago Sun had a flashforward where she was at Jin's grave.

The date on the tomb was the date of the plane crash. I think that is what it was from.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 09:44 AM)
I might be in the minority but I'm actually hating the whole alternate storyline thing

Hate is a strong word, but I am getting bored with it. It's too slow, there's not enough "gasp!" moments, and there's still zero clue as to how it's connected with the main story. I thought last nights episode was an A+ for the main story line, and a C for the sideways storyline.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 09:55 AM)
Hate is a strong word, but I am getting bored with it. It's too slow, there's not enough "gasp!" moments, and there's still zero clue as to how it's connected with the main story. I thought last nights episode was an A+ for the main story line, and a C for the sideways storyline.

It's the 4th episode of the season. It probably won't be explained until the series finale.

The differences are what intrigues me and why they are happening.

Good stuff about the wall writings. Scroll down.

http://www.sl-lost.com/2010/02/17/terry-oq...wall/#more-2452

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 03:55 PM)

+1 for the hate train here.

We get it...these people are linked/destined to meet up. That doesn't make every appearance of someone familiar (Hurley in the parking lot, Rose at the temp agency, Ben at the school) interesting.

Stick with the island stuff!