LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 12:45 AM)
Hmmmmm, could this be the order these characters get killed off this season???

Locke is already dead.... and 2 seasons ago Sun had a flashforward where she was at Jin's grave.

That flashforward has already been explained. When they thought Jin died on the freighter, but he really didn't. Plus they lied and said they were the only 6 that survived so I'm sure everyone on the island already has a grave somewhere.

But you still have a valid point about order, and I hope the writers didn't make it that easy for us.

The numbers of the crosssed out folks seem random. The Oceanic numbers obviously are the magic numbers. I am glad Kate is not on the wall. Could the Kwon be their kid?

The kid I think is Jacob as he knows the rules.

I like the off island stuff as it shows how the characters have changed. I am sure it will all play a big role in the end. The Linus, Rose and Hurley things were great as they show that some people are really willing to look out for Locke and are cutting him some slack.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)
It looked like the numbers by each of their names were the same series of numbers they had to punch into the computer

They were, as well as the same sequence that has showed up several other times (muttering dude in the mental hospital, Hurley's lottery ticket, a serial number someplace I can't remember, etc.).

I have no idea what it means right now, but I think that will turn out to be a major revelation, and the episode will turn out to be a key one when all is said and done.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 11:16 AM)
a serial number someplace I can't remember, etc.

Door on Swan hatch....I beleive the muttering dude was the person that emblazened them who would now be dead from the blast, did not give them to Hurley thus Hurley just happened to get them right as far as we know and create his own luck.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 11:37 AM)
So was Ben a candidate? He saw Jacob in the shoe statue. He's not one of the numbers

That was "real" Jacob. Not "ghostly" Jacob...if it was Jacob.

Like when Sayid and Shannon both saw Walt. It wasn't the real Walt...or whatever. My head hurts.

Does anyone else feel like Jacob may actually be evil and the guy using Locke is good? It seems like Jacob has used everyone for something and now they live in suffering. The only good thing Jacob did was bring Locke back to life after he fell, but even that is questionable because I'm sure Locke would've rather been dead than go back to his horrible life made worse by having no leg use. Jacob also killed Sayid's gf

QUOTE (3E8 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 10:01 PM)
Does anyone else feel like Jacob may actually be evil and the guy using Locke is good? It seems like Jacob has used everyone for something and now they live in suffering. The only good thing Jacob did was bring Locke back to life after he fell, but even that is questionable because I'm sure Locke would've rather been dead than go back to his horrible life made worse by having no leg use. Jacob also killed Sayid's gf

Well, Smokey has killed a lot more people than Jacob.

Not sure how Jacob killed Nadia.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 10:02 PM)
Well, Smokey has killed a lot more people than Jacob.

Not sure how Jacob killed Nadia.

Ben knew who killed Nadia and we are still not sure if it was widmore (man in black) or Linus (Jacob) behind it. The assumption I thought was the man in black was behind it. The good guys like to tell us they are the good guys.

As the man in black told us Jacob will do anything to protect the island which we are not sure why.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 10:35 PM)
Yeah, but, come on. That's like shooting someone and saying well I didn't make the bullets

You ara ssuming Jacob wanted Nadia dead. This is possible if it helped get Sayid to the island.

I think Jacob knew Nadia was going to be killed there and he saved Sayid.

Kind of like Juliet's bus "accident" with her ex-husband.

Edited by Jenks Heat