LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 10:10 PM)
In the Bible wasn't Jacob David's father...............

Maybe. I doubt it will have that connection on the show.

I remember hearing that Rousseu will be making appearance in Alt timeline. David's mom? Just a guess.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 10:15 PM)
It just hit me. Wasn't that what Jacob told him after he screwed up that surgery and Jack's dad had to take over?

No, he said, in reference to the candy bar and metaphorically, "It just needed a little push."

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 08:10 AM)
He wasn't trying to signal anyone, just f with Jack's mind.

Exactly. It was all a game to push Jack along. It also makes sense that he doesn't want more people to come to the island with the bad guy now in charge and the protection of Jacob gone.

QUOTE (juddling @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 02:49 AM)
well...if Wallace is crossed out than why would jacob try to call him back to the island???? I still think it relates to Desmond somehow. he's got to come back sooner or later.

Jacob didnt want Hurley to actually get to 108. He told Hurley that he wanted Jack to see that Jacob was watching him... that Jack had a larger purpose.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:14 AM)
Best part of the episode was to see Locke show up at the end. I got chills.

agreed. Along with claire being creepy as f***.

also, I think 108 is for desmond. He still has a very important role to play and the island wants him back. It makes all the sense in the world. Plus, he too is in the title credits.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 10:14 AM)
What was the deal with the inhaler? Why waste any time on that scene if it didn't have any significance?

Just relive a moment from season 1 that was a big deal to Jack. Seeing his fathers ghost, with the casket there, Adam/Eve.

They never have pointless scenes on the show.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 12:29 PM)
Just relive a moment from season 1 that was a big deal to Jack. Seeing his fathers ghost, with the casket there, Adam/Eve.

They never have pointless scenes on the show.

So what exactly was the point of focusing on an inhaler they found on the ground?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 12:37 PM)
So what exactly was the point of focusing on an inhaler they found on the ground?

Shannon used it the last time they were at the caves when they thought Sawyer was keeping the meds. It was just a nice touch of history. It's not like they had some long running dialogue about the inhaler. It was just something they found.